2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

yes mate i got two ferrets of a chap from this forum Vin,  i did bump into a chap a while back with lurchers, he said he would be in touch, but i never heard nowt 

Good news on the ferrets, get some nets, try and get out, hopefully there's a couple of bunnies round your way? 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know your circumstances mate , but could maybe help you out with a decent kc whippet pup although it wont be for a bit of time , basically I need a bitch pup myself to carry on my line and have

didnt always use nets, i like to give her a run and the rabbit a chance but that day was a bonus i know this is in the wrong section  please forgive me 

you wouldnt believe it but what wouldnt i give at the moment for a dog, i really miss having one at my side and im just in the mood for bringing one on, but its not to be where i am                   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

tell ya what matey,  id honestly give up my lifes savings to have a dog herewith me now but its not to be      hence my crap post im just reflecting on nell my whippet and the times we had together    a lovely faithfull pal to me 

I dont know your circumstances mate , but could maybe help you out with a decent kc whippet pup although it wont be for a bit of time , basically I need a bitch pup myself to carry on my line and have a bitch here to mate once she comes in , they will be very well bred traditional coursing lines/ race genetics and kc reg  i will give you one free of charge papers/injections the lot in fact I would even bring it to you, all that i would ask would be for you to give it a good home which judging by your past posts you will PM me if you want to know more mate but I'm a man of my word.

• Like 9

Yeah, it's a dilemma, Keith.

I had my last two lurchers put down, old age and I'll health, and I briefly contemplated not getting another, at my age.

But I knew I'd regret it, so when I was offered a pup that would suit me, I jumped at the chance.

My dogs, poultry, Allotments are, admittedly, tying, but I'd be lost without them, and sitting around, watching day time TV isn't for me, (yet ! ).

Chin up, owld mate ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

didnt always use nets, i like to give her a run and the rabbit a chance but that day was a bonus i know this is in the wrong section  please forgive me 

077.JPG

It’s a hunting site mate , there’s no wrong section , crack on ..for what it’s worth I enjoyed your posts ..??

3 hours ago, carp king said:

I dont know your circumstances mate , but could maybe help you out with a decent kc whippet pup although it wont be for a bit of time , basically I need a bitch pup myself to carry on my line and have a bitch here to mate once she comes in , they will be very well bred traditional coursing lines/ race genetics and kc reg  i will give you one free of charge papers/injections the lot in fact I would even bring it to you, all that i would ask would be for you to give it a good home which judging by your past posts you will PM me if you want to know more mate but I'm a man of my word.

look mate, for me to sit behind my computer saying thank you very much for the kind offer, just aint enough from me, but its best i can do

and thank you for thinking im worthy, but im in sheltered housing my friend, no pets allowed some posts on the hunting life forum restore my faith in human life and yours is one of em

atb  keith 

• Sad 3
6 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

look mate, for me to sit behind my computer saying thank you very much for the kind offer, just aint enough from me, but its best i can do

and thank you for thinking im worthy, but im in sheltered housing my friend, no pets allowed some posts on the hunting life forum restore my faith in human life and yours is one of em

atb  keith 

Touched me that reply….. hope all is well Keith. 

Just now, Herron2019 said:

Touched me that reply….. hope all is well Keith. 

i just say whats on my mind my friend, but thank you ,  carp kings offer has touched me also, im now thinking happy thoughts of what a pup would mean to me, but alas and it comes to us all, im 77    what life have i to offer a pup now   but i can dream ,    i think we all do that occasionally 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

i just say whats on my mind my friend, but thank you ,  carp kings offer has touched me also, im now thinking happy thoughts of what a pup would mean to me, but alas and it comes to us all, im 77    what life have i to offer a pup now   but i can dream ,    i think we all do that occasionally 

Well I hope you have great memories and stories i could only wish for hearing… at the age of 31, I will make sure the upcoming years are well created with a hound or without. Because like you state life goes in the blink of an eye… etvb Jamie. ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, sid g said:

do you fish mate i found thats helped me a lot , aint there any local clubs you can join rambling clubs or any thing along them lines ? 

hey up sid,  no mate i dont fish, i like to keep myself on the go, i just cant envisage sitting on my arse for hrs on end waiting for a bite, but thank you for considering me

6 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

hey up sid,  no mate i dont fish, i like to keep myself on the go, i just cant envisage sitting on my arse for hrs on end waiting for a bite, but thank you for considering me

Little spinning rod an some lures on the move all time then , you get perch pike chub trout good fun ?

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

atb  keith 

No problem mate , if anything changes let me know and I will sort it no probs just pm me, keep your head up keith and I wish you the best 

• Like 2

tell u summat now , please yourselves if you believe me or not, but anyone is more than welcome come visit me if they so wish, but at the moment there arent enough hrs in the day for me, up the crack of dawn im late going to bed , and up all hrs of the night, as for wanting a pup, im living in a dream world , what takes up most of my day is looking after a 60 odd year old chap who moved in recently next door to me , im not blowing any trumpets here but hes struggling i make him the odd meal, hoover up for him, my daughter comes down takes us shopping , if he doesnt feel up to go shopping then we do it for him ive not long been round to visit him, hes had no tea, ive offered make him summat but he doesnt want nowt, please dont get the violins out on my behalf, but as ive said before id rather do folk a good turn than a bad un,  i never in a million years expected my later life to be like this, but who knows what the future holds eh     can u see around bends can u  buggery 

• Like 2