Vizla x Whippet

6 hours ago, Mustelid said:

Whereabouts, I would be interested to see them.

After losing my springer lurcher I was considering getting a cocker x whippet or springer x just for general mooching about. Gaza on here kindly pointed out a cocker x whippet litter out, I really wanted one but I’m still too raw with my loss. From the pics I’m not sure if it was whippet...maybe lurcher (which also would have been perfect) I’ll check if there’s are still any left. It was at County Durham.

Been in touch with the seller, unfortunately they sold last week.

Edited by Shortstraw

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes mate got a beddy Lurcher and wouldn’t swap him for ewt but I’d of liked to add her to my gang 

Nearly all the Vislas I've met in the last 10 yrs have been real nervy dogs...not something I would have around me...stick with what you got, put all your time into it... then get another in a few sea

I have a big bushing bitch whom is a straight Lab x Visla ,she has the lab nature & would eat her own back leg if it was offered to her ,but she has the pointer work mindset ,she never stops ,has

Posted Images

I've often heard of Vizslas described as velcro dogs as they don't like to be parted from their owners. One of my neighbours has two wire haired bitches. They have plenty of stamina, as someone above said, and he takes them out running with him, but whenever he leaves them at home they yodel continually.

• Like 1
On 09/12/2021 at 12:44, poxon said:

You can’t go far wrong with a well bred beddy lurcher I know this from experience ?? I personally don’t think you’d of ended up with a serviceable dog with a vizla x whippet lucky escape good job the beddy x turned up when it did 

Well said ,

• Like 2