whose out tonight

going to have a shine out tonight,perfect conditionswith the storm raging ,and moon well down,hoping to get a few decent runs,and get some dog and ferret food, for freezer, just going local and hope there is a few lying tight in this wind, atb to any of you lads that are going to venture out,go safe.

• Like 4

I might have a little adventure out, had a decent night Saturday. A nice little 40 bag between me and a mate. His bitch and mine are litter sisters so it's nice to see them graft. 

I've done some rough nights over the years with trees blowing over. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, sid g said:

to wet round us pissed down all day fields still got standing water from the last storm 

You not got any hill sides you can work the dogs on mate. I know it's still slippy but there's less chance of being water logged. 

I haven't been doing a great deal of hunting this season for 1 reason or another, my bitch was showing signs of being tired from a split 40 bag we had Saturday night. I started off on the banks where she mopped up 13. I went to another area that generally holds plenty of rabbits, only had 2 there as I hardly seen a rabbit. I was sinking 3/4 of the way up my wellies in spots going along the winter rape. Being that wet there has probably made them move

1 hour ago, trigger2 said:

I haven't been doing a great deal of hunting this season for 1 reason or another, my bitch was showing signs of being tired from a split 40 bag we had Saturday night. I started off on the banks where she mopped up 13. I went to another area that generally holds plenty of rabbits, only had 2 there as I hardly seen a rabbit. I was sinking 3/4 of the way up my wellies in spots going along the winter rape. Being that wet there has probably made them move

13 is not bad for a local mooch mate at least you showed the dog some more work. An to say the dogs only had a days rest that's good. You imagine running a good few miles after not running for abit. Then me saying come on Lad let's go do another 20 mile run 2 days after you wouldn't even answer door lol so the dogs done good. I know what it's like when you have a good few weeks off gym on a leg work out then have a small work out. Next day you cant even get down stairs at home nor touch your legs. You've got to give dogs credit there machines 

Edited by Bangersanmash

I'm just at new house doing some DIY and then out for few hours see what's about  ,had a quick walk about earlier on but didn't see many signs of rabbits but hopefully dog get few runs ,some great woodland and forestry blocks just few minutes from me door so looking forward to early morning mooch 

20211208_130344.jpg

20211208_132729.jpg

20211208_130354.jpg

20211208_130507.jpg

• Like 3