Oh f***ing aye

10 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

It’s good news Francie but they will be back! Keep fighting ??

It was the boys behind the scenes that done all the work gyspdog,but they will be back I wonder what the process is next how soon can it be brought back to be voted on?

Just now, Francie said:

It was the boys behind the scenes that done all the work gyspdog,but they will be back I wonder what the process is next how soon can it be brought back to be voted on?

No idea but they just testing the water I would think. They will be back with a more refined bill. Hopefully the lacs will go bankrupt before then. But don’t think that’s going to happen ??‍♂️

• Like 1
Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

No idea but they just testing the water I would think. They will be back with a more refined bill. Hopefully the lacs will go bankrupt before then. But don’t think that’s going to happen ??‍♂️

Well just have to find out which mps voted for the ban an sort them out??

• Like 4

I really appreciate the lads from Ireland doing what they done to protect ireland an it's countryside an hunting/conservation.

Thank you lads

If it wasn't for the lads an lasses behind the scenes we would of been f****d,I take my hat of to them,there was only 7 votes in it.

The lacs were behind this bill they done the corrupt poll remember a while back,The bill was extreme rhetoric with no basis.

But 38 mps voted yes,4 uup leaders all of alliance an sdlp,sf an dup saved the day I'm reading.