Boris VS The Rule Of Law

15 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Once in a lifetime ? he’s not exactly Churchill ? you think he write the speech himself ? Be interesting to know. 

Some people are just great public speakers, even if you have no clue about politics they sale it... Blair was another...and as you say Churchill...

Farage is a great speaker, he is sharp, regardless if you like him or not that is undeniable...

• Like 1

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Once in a lifetime ? he’s not exactly Churchill ? you think he write the speech himself ? Be interesting to know. 

What do you think is the solution? 
or rather who?

it seems from an outsider all you do is criticise without offering your own ideas which is very easy to do.  

I personally can’t stand any of them but would agree with the above that farage was a glimmer of hope in the steaming pile of shit that is British politics. 

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Are you mocking my opinion, because in my lifetime all 57 years of it I’ve not witnessed a politician who speaks off the cuff some times under a lot of pressure like Nigel Farage, who do you rate then would be nice to hear to get an idea of your political leanings. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Are you mocking my opinion, because in my lifetime all 57 years of it I’ve not witnessed a politician who speaks off the cuff some times under a lot of pressure like Nigel Farage, who do you rate then would be nice to hear to get an idea of your political leanings. 

he’s a full blown liberal is sheep mate he would trble up the boats that are bringing immigrants in each day ? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

You honestly think Nigel farage and co..... could run a country. I’m not sure I’d let him run me a bath. 

Oh I've got no doubt that we'd see some pain with an election like that but, I think he would probably shake things up really well for a while - possibly change the face of government policy making for years.

Look how he behaved at the EU - He's not scared to roll his sleeves up.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, WILF said:

Good post mate, I hope you dont think   I was trying to dig you out because I wasn’t, just a conversation ?

Your response interested me because it’s one I have heard for years and quiet a common way of thinking I think…..indeed I thought that way myself for a long time  but it’s one I fundamentally disagree with now, especially after the lesson of Brexit.

Partys leaking votes to non mainstream party’s has had an impact, in fact the biggest impact in our lifetime so it has been proven to work.

No, not at all mate - it's an interesting conversation :thumbs:

I think the UKIP/Brexit vote was a once in a lifetime thing - they managed to polarise a nation over an idea.

....... I wish UKIP could have kept up the momentum. 

• Like 2

The problem with voting is your always going to get a politician and they are all in the corporate pocket so what's the point,  how long before your independent  vote get corrupted if they ever made it to the top ? I don't know what the answer is but it sure ain't doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. 

7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

It has been vote for the best of the shit for as long as I can remember, labour are so far removed they have provided no opposition for a long time… I mean Corbin and Abbot weren’t ever getting in!! 
but the divided vote caused by Boris’ will allow labour to creep in, Lib Dem’s recent win in conservative territory tells you what the general populace think of the current government…

boris did get brexit done, but he let May take the shit first, it was calculated and cowardly imo… Brexit was a monumental moment and felt like a huge win for us, the people…. But he can’t dine out on that forever!

He doesn’t seem to be able to unite and lead his own party let alone the country, which is a shame as I thought he might be the difference… bit of a bumbling Trump if you like… lol

I think he might not have been successful had may not been first through the door and then tried on a watered down Brexit bordering on treachery...as with the people the Tories are also divided ,but the Brexit mainstay are behind Boris , as you say it's about the best of a bad bunch and personally I don't see anyone appealing to the gen pop like Boris, he's positive about Britain as apposed to apologetic. Let's face it if Cummings died 6 months ago this wouldn't exist. I like the fact that he's not popular within his party , likening to trump and republicans, they only want him for past popularity. I just feel that the rest will panda to the EU and the woke brigade. Everyone stabbing him regardless of the negative outcome for the country over spending half hour with essential workers in his own back yard , come on is this how he goes out Blair takes us into an illegal war kills hundreds of thousands and gets a top knighthood. Perspective seems to be off the cards. If opposition can't win on their own manifesto because it's probably treacherous and win on sleaze are they a better option? Anyways I think if he sees us out of COVID at least then he almost deserves to end on that note.....

• Like 3
3 hours ago, WILF said:

None of them mate, I genuinely couldn’t give a shit which one of them it is……to me, if you care about the nation and it’s people you don’t join the club destroying it.

Membership of a main party should instantly mark them as arseholes ! 

We are beyond “best if a bad bunch”, we are fighting for our lives here make no mistake…..the whole filthy lot has to go.

David moyes for prime minister has arrived ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1

Donations began in September 2015, soon after Brent North MP's Mr Gardiner became shadow minister for energy.

They included £182,284 that pays the wages of two of Mr Gardiner’s Westminster aides — one of whom is Christine Lee’s son, Daniel Wilkes.

In a statement Mr Gardiner said Ms Lee's son resigned "earlier today" and had no knowledge of his mother's activities, according to the security services ,,,,  so  boris had party the ccp been infiltrating not just  labour mps ouch Teresa may n Cameron both snidy cnts timely eh 

• Thanks 1