Boris VS The Rule Of Law

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Ah so it’s really posh folk vs folk who talk “like us”. Mate you’re a lot smarter than that. 

What about the BNP or the English Democrats or the libertarians then ?……the first hurdle is destroying this myth that nobody else can do it…..if these people can do it, anyone can do it.

3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

He just realised that swigging a pint, smoking a fag and talking like your mate  down the old boozer was a good way to get votes and potentially power. It’s all a game. Also he ain’t “like me” so why should I feel connected to him. 

Cmon mate, your more clever than that...?

He hit a country that needed a cause and gave them that cause to fight for... "feedom from the dictators of Europe", he postioned it perfectly, and divided the country completely... the pint drinking and acting like "one of us" was just the bells and whistles... he fed into what many felt they wanted to hear and were to scared to say... f***ing mental really, but once that FREEDOM ball was rolling he had enough people in his hands to really put the pressure on... 

Regards feeling connected to him, ummm I can't think of anyone outside of my immediate friends, family people I choose to be in company with that I feel connected to.... 

• Like 2

Farage had a job outside politics, he was a commodities broker, o.k., not exactly your ordinary blokes job, but he didn't come out of university, clutching his PPE degree and go straight into politics as most of them seem to do.

His entire political career was geared towards one thing, Brexit, and when that was achieved he stepped back from politics.

Hes got a career as a commentator and interviewer on GB News now, and I'd recommend anyone with an open mind to take a look.

I'd like him to take over from Richard Tice as leader of the Reform party, and I'm damned sure he couldn't do any worse, hopefully better, than the likes of Boris, May and Cameron.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Cmon mate, your more clever than that...?

He hit a country that needed a cause and gave them that cause to fight for... "feedom from the dictators of Europe", he postioned it perfectly, and divided the country completely... the pint drinking and acting like "one of us" was just the bells and whistles... he fed into what many felt they wanted to hear and were to scared to say... f***ing mental really, but once that FREEDOM ball was rolling he had enough people in his hands to really put the pressure on... 

Regards feeling connected to him, ummm I can't think of anyone outside of my immediate friends, family people I choose to be in company with that I feel connected to.... 

we have to remember that the people in government are not the best of the best at their respective universities or any of that, they are like the 4th best or ex student union types or former local councillors…..the best in class are all off with proper jobs earning proper money.

They are open university grads or ex ships barmen or solicitors or QCs who couldn’t make as much money as the proper people.

In short, they are ordinary in the extreme……why we think of them as any better than your dentist or union rep or local builder is beyond me !

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just because it’s good ! Lol 

What a speaker that man is once in a lifetime some one like Nigel comes along and it doesn’t look like he will get his chance but we will see.

When the incumbent Boris gets ousted as to which he will me an my wife have a running bet at the moment I say by March she says February who would you’s like to see replace him in the Tory party because it’s inevitable it’s going to be Sunak Truss going for the top job but myself I’d like to see David Frost throw his hat in the ring. 

• Like 1
Just now, FLATTOP said:

What a speaker that man is once in a lifetime some one like Nigel comes along and it doesn’t look like he will get his chance but we will see.

When the incumbent Boris gets ousted as to which he will me an my wife have a running bet at the moment I say by March she says February who would you’s like to see replace him in the Tory party because it’s inevitable it’s going to be Sunak Truss going for the top job but myself I’d like to see David Frost throw his hat in the ring. 

None of them mate, I genuinely couldn’t give a shit which one of them it is……to me, if you care about the nation and it’s people you don’t join the club destroying it.

Membership of a main party should instantly mark them as arseholes ! 

We are beyond “best if a bad bunch”, we are fighting for our lives here make no mistake…..the whole filthy lot has to go.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Sunak has some skeletons in the cupboard that could prevent him being PM. Privare Eye revealed that he and his wife have some very large business interests that he has not properly declared. I think Frost has his eyes on the top job and he is the person I would like to get it.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

You could've just given a name you grumpy b*****d!! lol

• Haha 1
Just now, Nicepix said:

Sunak has some skeletons in the cupboard that could prevent him being PM. Privare Eye revealed that he and his wife have some very large business interests that he has not properly declared. I think Frost has his eyes on the top job and he is the person I would like to get it.

Can we not at least have an Anglo Saxon as a minimum requirement…..f***ing hell like !

Not having a go at you, just an observation because I think it will be the Indian !

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

None of them mate, I genuinely couldn’t give a shit which one of them it is……to me, if you care about the nation and it’s people you don’t join the club destroying it.

Membership of a main party should instantly mark them as arseholes ! 

We are beyond “best if a bad bunch”, we are fighting for our lives here make no mistake…..the whole filthy lot has to go.

I agree Wilf none of them but until the next election we don’t have a choice so it was a question of who would you like to steer the ship until then.

It is the constant lies and deceit that rankle me I mean yesterday he had to face the music with an half hearted apology and what does he do today cry off with the COVID excuse I don’t buy it at all he’s keeping his nut down while it all blows over more deceit in my eyes. 

14 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Once in a lifetime ? he’s not exactly Churchill ? you think he write the speech himself ? Be interesting to know. 

17 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Frost has a peerage, he'd have to renounce that and be voted in as an MP before he could be Prime Minister, but I think he would do a good job ?

As ive said before, I'd like it to be one of the "Spartans", preferably Steve Baker.

Cheers.

• Like 1