Boris VS The Rule Of Law

1 minute ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Mind you there are also people who over think and they can be just as dangerous.

Guilty ! Lol 

I often wish I had the ability to just bat stuff off…..it’s a fecking curse if I’m honest 

• Haha 1

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Wilf - you’d seriously vote For the rspca ? 

Yes….as I say, imho, it’s essential that we start to place votes elsewhere.

We have to start hitting these people where it hurts and if that means voting for someone you fundamentally disagree with then so be it….the trouble we are in as a nation completely over rides partisan loyalty’s 

Edited by WILF
11 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

There are far far far greater issues afoot than a drinks party in a garden amongst folk who work together. So if Boris gets sacked, over this, everything will automatically be sorted out and our country a great place one again? 

But your still missing the point,it will show right now at this point in time the normies that specifically  we should not comply to any covid mandate/or restrictions because the people that put them in place aren't either.

We're stuck in this covid bullshit at the minute so I hope folk will start raring up more about the rest of the scams they've pulled,one step at a time.

1 minute ago, Francie said:

But your still missing the point,it will show right now at this point in time the normies that specifically  we should not comply to any covid mandate/or restrictions because the people that put them in place aren't either.

We're stuck in this covid bullshit at the minute so I hope folk will start raring up more about the rest of the scams they've pulled,one step at a time.

It’s my sincerest wish that the anger over Covid continues and translates to all the other shit going on mate…..however, having had experience of Jo Public I’m not holding my breath.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, WILF said:

Guilty ! Lol 

I often wish I had the ability to just bat stuff off…..it’s a fecking curse if I’m honest 

Keep it up mate its one of the reasons I come on this forum the range of opinions and the ability to discus them and more importantly actually being allowed to discuss them!

I suspect every single post I have read on here has subconsciously changed my views or made them stronger its our human nature. 

There is definitely a change in people in general, moderate thinking folk are now looking at the bigger picture. Another year from now and we are going to see some changes in this country thats for sure but only time will tell if they are going to be for the better.  

• Like 3
3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

There are far far far greater issues afoot than a drinks party in a garden amongst folk who work together. So if Boris gets sacked, over this, everything will automatically be sorted out and our country a great place one again? 

While I agree it’s a drop in the ocean, it is at best hugely embarrassing and at worse the nail in the coffin.

At a time where people were being fined for meeting in a park, or opening a coffee shop, or even having your parents around for tea… they were having a drinks party 30 strong!

I don’t doubt many of us bent the laws throughout, as the laws were against everything we are accustomed too, to strip all social interaction overnight and actually police it was a crazy situation… but by in large the people toed the line for the “greater good”.. 

Boris continues to make himself look a c**t, I voted for them I voted for Brexit… my alarm bells rang when he stepped down and let Theresa May step in and take the shit for the first wave of Brexit negations…. Showed cowardice imo… riding in like the white night to “get Brexit done” felt hollow to me… should’ve picked up the gauntlet from the off, he was a complete shoe in as leader and knew it.,

It was called as a state emergency, likened to WWW2, Boris as the new Churchill… we’ll the mask is slipping more and more with everything cock up and embarrassment… 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

While I agree it’s a drop in the ocean, it is at best hugely embarrassing and at worse the nail in the coffin.

At a time where people were being fined for meeting in a park, or opening a coffee shop, or even having your parents around for tea… they were having a drinks party 30 strong!

I don’t doubt many of us bent the laws throughout, as the laws were against everything we are accustomed too, to strip all social interaction overnight and actually police it was a crazy situation… but by in large the people toed the line for the “greater good”.. 

Boris continues to make himself look a c**t, I voted for them I voted for Brexit… my alarm bells rang when he stepped down and let Theresa May step in and take the shit for the first wave of Brexit negations…. Showed cowardice imo… riding in like the white night to “get Brexit done” felt hollow to me… should’ve picked up the gauntlet from the off, he was a complete shoe in as leader and knew it.,

It was called as a state emergency, likened to WWW2, Boris as the new Churchill… we’ll the mask is slipping more and more with everything cock up and embarrassment… 

Yes, it has been a mess. Boris like Churchill is a flawed character. When you have your back to the wall  who is your best chance: Gove, May or Boris? For that I would give him a chance. After all Churchill was a mass murderer but he got us out of the mire in WW2. What does a drinks party matter unless you really want someone to blame? 

All this is being drIven by the press. The same press who have two conflicting opinions on their front online page. The same press that has been found guilty of lying and spying on the public over and over again. The same press who will destroy your life for a cheap headline and can't be voted out. That is where the problem lies.  

• Like 5
5 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Kwasi karteng,  next prime minister 

12 minutes ago, kanny said:

Come on lads ,wait for the enquiry  conclusion before hanging the man ?

Exactly. I bet we've all been to parties where we haven't known there was a party going on. Just a load of folks drinking, dancing and snoggjng.

• Haha 2

I'd vote for him tomorrow out of spite towards SNP , plaid cymru, labour and every other anit British party . I might even have a pint with him work related...he got Brexit done against Westminster's will , and not done a bad job throughout the pandemic , but I imagine we'll all send the country down the pan over drinks in the garden...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Borr said:

I'd vote for him tomorrow out of spite towards SNP , plaid cymru, labour and every other anit British party . I might even have a pint with him work related...he got Brexit done against Westminster's will , and not done a bad job throughout the pandemic , but I imagine we'll all send the country down the pan over drinks in the garden...

I could forgive him the drinks but come on.......Cheese!!! 

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Borr said:

The Tory’s are pro British ??…..lol