Boris VS The Rule Of Law

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

They are all utter charlatans to a man, however, politicians are a reflection of the electorate…..we ain’t blameless in all this. 
I think we want to overlook that most of the time.

“If there is a idiot in power; it is because those who elected him are well represented.”

• Like 1

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

Well it's probably good news in the sense he'll be trying to win votes and might be more generous in doing so. A vote of confidence is normally the writing on the wall, I think he deserves some acknowledgement of his achievements whether brexit, vaccines, Ukraine I do wonder where we'd be with the opposition or different conservative leader and I don't see anyone else I'd vote for. 

I don’t think it’s got much to do with how “good” the Tory wing of new Labour is, it’s as much a reflection on just how bad Labour is really…….

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Only thing left in my opinion is call an autumn GE and let the country decide on the fate of Boris. 

The “country” are by and large as thick as shit pal, they actually believe most of the shit that gets spurted out……like my old area, no matter how bad it gets the New Labour Tory party could put a donkey up for election and those dozy c**ts would elect it.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

The “country” are by and large as thick as shit pal, they actually believe most of the shit that gets spurted out……like my old area, no matter how bad it gets the New Labour Tory party could put a donkey up for election and those dozy c**ts would elect it.

Totally agree mate who ever is running the country non of the fekers will be of any benefit to an ordinary working class bloke like me who just plods on like the majority of folk around me that's seen a change for the worse I could have never imagined 40 years ago. 

• Like 2

Serious question what difference who ever is in power what difference would it make to their life's. For me nothing it's one of the reasons i am not bothered so much about politics these days as i believe the job's fecked anyway and its foolish to rely on any of them.

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Serious question what difference who ever is in power what difference would it make to their life's. For me nothing it's one of the reasons i am not bothered so much about politics these days as i believe the job's fecked anyway and its foolish to rely on any of them.

We'd Still be in the EU? , jobs ,who you want representing Britain on world stage, lots of reasons ...