Boris VS The Rule Of Law

1 hour ago, kanny said:

It will boil down to who has the most clout to bend arms, I just feel like bojo will win that game when push really comes to shove.

He definitely won't resign of his own back.

Possibly……I think Cummings still has a revelation or two…..Gray publishes her report saying  Boris made an error….no intention to mislead…..very contrite…..rumours for a week to let all the boys talk about moving on….no more lies then bang……

Edited by VOON
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kanny said:

It will boil down to who has the most clout to bend arms, I just feel like bojo will win that game when push really comes to shove.

He definitely won't resign of his own back.

So Boris knew it was a party…..was told it wouldn’t look good…and he said feck it anyways….

I’m fully behind my ole faithful Labrador Martin…..

What is his excuse now…..lied to parliament….has he not to resign so?

• 3 months later...
49 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I'm guessing the Steve Baker figure prowling in the background is Judas, but I'm not sure why Hitler is talking to Patel ?

Cheers.

She's saying "no I promise you mein fuhrer, I am described as SHREWISH, not jewish".

• 1 month later...

I think he will win the vote of confidence.

If he goes, who will replace him ?

Whatever anyone thinks of Boris, there's no obvious candidate to step in.

The Conservative MP's better realise what will happen if Boris goes.......

Labour will almost certainly win the next election.

Cheers.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I think he will win the vote of confidence.

If he goes, who will replace him ?

Whatever anyone thinks of Boris, there's no obvious candidate to step in.

The Conservative MP's better realise what will happen if Boris goes.......

Labour will almost certainly win the next election.

Cheers.

The boo’s on Saturday rang loud.  I think he wins but do enough Tories vote against him for Boris to consider his position, a la Thatcher, a La May? Boris will never do the honourable thing.

I meant he moves against the GFA agreement this week…..Trade war incoming….Just to keep the ERG happy……

4 minutes ago, VOON said:

The boo’s on Saturday rang loud.  I think he wins but do enough Tories vote against him for Boris to consider his position, a la Thatcher, a La May? Boris will never do the honourable thing.

I meant he moves against the GFA agreement this week…..Trade war incoming….Just to keep the ERG happy……

I really don't know mate.

If he wins the vote well, he may decide he can turn his fortunes round in the next two years.

Or he could just say "f**k it, I don't need the hassle, and can make more money out of politics" !

Then there's "the Carrie Factor", if she has his ear as much as people think, what will she tell him to do ?

As the Chinese say; " we live in interesting times" ?

Cheers.

This vote of confidence seems orchestrated to me let’s get the jubilee out the way, confidence vote first thing Monday win that untouchable for the next year, the people of this country are being played by these criminals.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

This vote of confidence seems orchestrated to me let’s get the jubilee out the way, confidence vote first thing Monday win that untouchable for the next year, the people of this country are being played by these criminals.

Possibly, looking like big reversals in the by-elections…..shore him up before more damage done…..but if they don’t vote him out, it will be looking bad for the Tory party long term…..but the ERG will try to achieve all objectives in the meantime,

• Like 1

They are all utter charlatans to a man, however, politicians are a reflection of the electorate…..we ain’t blameless in all this. 
I think we want to overlook that most of the time.

• Like 1