Boris VS The Rule Of Law

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

WWW.INDEPENDENT.IE

Boris Johnson is reportedly set to lift Plan B coronavirus restrictions in England at the next review as he works to save his premiership in the face of further allegations...

Non negotiable now…..brought the dogs into it……for that he has to go…..

47 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Good luck to him I say old Boris done alright considering 

I reckon he'll see this out, tories won't be as strong come the next election but will win comfortably I think,  be nice to see a good few  go independent and start forcing the governments hand, It'll be a start. 

The sad part is, with an eighty seat majority, the tories could have forced through a right of centre manifesto.

Smaller government, low tax, less laws, reclaim our borders, sort out the Northern Ireland/EU mess.

OK, the Covid pandemic may have overrided everything, but this tory government still looks to me far to centrist/left of centre.

Labour is still a far left party, so there is no one on the right, surely an opportunity for a Farage and the Reform Party ?

Cheers.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, sid g said:

anyone else think boris will be gone monday ,, 

Probably f**k off on holiday for a few weeks...throw a couple of unimportant junior whips under the bus to take the blame...bumbling sniff head cnut that he is ?

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The sad part is, with an eighty seat majority, the tories could have forced through a right of centre manifesto.

Smaller government, low tax, less laws, reclaim our borders, sort out the Northern Ireland/EU mess.

OK, the Covid pandemic may have overrided everything, but this tory government still looks to me far to centrist/left of centre.

Labour is still a far left party, so there is no one on the right, surely an opportunity for a Farage and the Reform Party ?

Cheers.

Is the ban on the right to protest as and when you want going totally under peoples radar I wonder ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, VOON said:

That would mean he his closer to a coup from within his own party…….

It will boil down to who has the most clout to bend arms, I just feel like bojo will win that game when push really comes to shove.

He definitely won't resign of his own back.