Boris VS The Rule Of Law

21 hours ago, WILF said:

Yes….as I say, imho, it’s essential that we start to place votes elsewhere.

We have to start hitting these people where it hurts and if that means voting for someone you fundamentally disagree with then so be it….the trouble we are in as a nation completely over rides partisan loyalty’s 

It will never happen mate and i think deep down you think it will never happen. I tend to compare a lot of things to the miner's strike when a large majority of us stood up to be counted and what happened cants in Nottinghamshire said no we are not standing by you as well as the the TUC and the Labour Party.

• Like 1

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

It will never happen mate and i think deep down you think it will never happen. I tend to compare a lot of things to the miner's strike when a large majority of us stood up to be counted and what happened cants in Nottinghamshire said no we are not standing by you as well as the the TUC and the Labour Party.

True mate, but I try and have a faint hope…..waste of time I know but ! Lol 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Borr said:

I'd vote for him tomorrow out of spite towards SNP , plaid cymru, labour and every other anit British party . I might even have a pint with him work related...he got Brexit done against Westminster's will , and not done a bad job throughout the pandemic , but I imagine we'll all send the country down the pan over drinks in the garden...

It has been vote for the best of the shit for as long as I can remember, labour are so far removed they have provided no opposition for a long time… I mean Corbin and Abbot weren’t ever getting in!! 
but the divided vote caused by Boris’ will allow labour to creep in, Lib Dem’s recent win in conservative territory tells you what the general populace think of the current government…

boris did get brexit done, but he let May take the shit first, it was calculated and cowardly imo… Brexit was a monumental moment and felt like a huge win for us, the people…. But he can’t dine out on that forever!

He doesn’t seem to be able to unite and lead his own party let alone the country, which is a shame as I thought he might be the difference… bit of a bumbling Trump if you like… lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

There was a bit on the news on the way to work this morning - they reckon Labour are currently 10 points ahead of the Conservatives.

Imagine kneeling Starmer and that gobby feckin fish wife being in power :thumbdown:

Jmho mate, but it literally doesn’t matter…..Starmer, Boris, Abbot, Gove etc etc etc……if shit is what we are electing then it really has no meaning what type of shit it is.

Its like making a choice between Cancer & AIDS ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Jmho mate, but it literally doesn’t matter…..Starmer, Boris, Abbot, Gove etc etc etc……if shit is what we are electing then it really has no meaning what type of shit it is.

Its like making a choice between Cancer & AIDS ! 

It's damage control mate - sadly, that's all we have.

Lots of us would like to see real change but, there just aren't the amount of people that would place that kind of vote in the country - the apathetic NIMBYs will have us in limbo for generations to come. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

It's damage control mate - sadly, that's all we have.

Lots of us would like to see real change but, there just aren't the amount of people that would place that kind of vote in the country - the apathetic NIMBYs will have us in limbo for generations to come. 

Jmho mate, but the debt is bigger than at any time in history (prior to covid ), you don’t matter in your own land, you work over half the year for the taxman and you can’t say what you want without fear of being persecuted……exactly what damage are we controlling ? Lol 

Edited to add: I won’t even get started on how our community’s and culture and our green belt are being obliterated, history torn down and erased blah blah blah 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, WILF said:

Jmho mate, but the debt is bigger than at any time in history (prior to covid ), you don’t matter in your own land, you work over half the year for the taxman and you can’t say what you want without fear of being persecuted……exactly what damage are we controlling ? Lol 

Edited to add: I won’t even get started on how our community’s and culture and our green belt are being obliterated, history torn down and erased blah blah blah 

I'd like nothing more than to see Nigel Farage walking through the front door of No 10 but, it's not going to happen - the other side have done just enough work to make 'nationalism' a dirty word.

There's too many middle-class bleeding hearts and immigrants now.

All we can do at the moment is try to slow the rate of decline while we take care of our own - I can't help that the NHS is f****d, despite how I'm taxed but, I can keep checking on my relatives and the old girl next door.

I've said it before on here - I'll just keep working hard, squirreling away what I can and, looking after me and mine as best I can while I'm able to.

I'm pretty negative about the wider situation in this country but, I don't let it stop me from trying to move forwards :thumbs:

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I'd like nothing more than to see Nigel Farage walking through the front door of No 10 but, it's not going to happen - the other side have done just enough work to make 'nationalism' a dirty word.

All we can do at the moment is try to slow the rate of decline while we take care of our own - I can't help that the NHS is f****d, despite how I'm taxed but, I can keep checking on my relatives and the old girl next door.

I've said it before on here - I'll just keep working hard, squirreling away what I can and, looking after me and mine as best I can while I'm able to.

I'm pretty negative about the wider situation in this country but, I don't let it stop me from trying to move forwards :thumbs:

You honestly think Nigel farage and co..... could run a country. I’m not sure I’d let him run me a bath. 

9 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Good post mate, I hope you dont think   I was trying to dig you out because I wasn’t, just a conversation ?

Your response interested me because it’s one I have heard for years and quiet a common way of thinking I think…..indeed I thought that way myself for a long time  but it’s one I fundamentally disagree with now, especially after the lesson of Brexit.

Partys leaking votes to non mainstream party’s has had an impact, in fact the biggest impact in our lifetime so it has been proven to work.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You honestly think Nigel farage and co..... could run a country. I’m not sure I’d let him run me a bath. 

Do you think career politicians are the answer mate?

At least with someone like Farage it is completely different to what we have been served all of our lives to date, someone who has been involved in the "real" working world/business could be a breath of fresh air... or an absolute disaster... we all know it will be labour or Tory anyway, but UKIP at least forced through a change that no one saw coming, so alternative voting can work if enough are brave enough.... infact whats brave about it?? lol

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Do you think career politicians are the answer mate?

At least with someone like Farage it is completely different to what we have been served all of our lives to date, someone who has been involved in the "real" working world/business could be a breath of fresh air... or an absolute disaster... we all know it will be labour or Tory anyway, but UKIP at least forced through a change that no one saw coming, so alternative voting can work if enough are brave enough.... infact whats brave about it?? lol

No farage...will say or do anything to stay relevant...another government weasel dressed as a red squirrel...