Boris VS The Rule Of Law

2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Would have been unthinkable 30 year ago mate what a fekin blinder they have played the two main party's have achieved and the white working class are becoming more irrelevant day by day. 

We are making ourselves irrelevant mate, that’s a stone cold fact !

As I said earlier, Brexit proves you can change your outcomes against all the odds at the ballot box…..nobody took any notice of all the “cost of living” warnings or “shortages” warnings or the threat that the lights would all go out in day 2……they just went and did it.

And yet, when it comes to the people who govern us day to day we convince ourselves that it will effect the cost of living and the lights will go out…..and so we do exactly the same again and things continue to go down the toilet.

My old town is a perfect example, it’s a microcosm of Britain…..place has been destroyed as a little old white working class community where generations lived and people knew each other, the council just takes the piss quiet blatantly and everyone cry’s their eyes out…..but at the last election exactly the same people got voted in again and people are still complaining !! 
Folks gave the usual excuses….. “no point in voting” & “my protest is not voting” & “I’m not voting for them because they said something I don’t like once” and the outcome was, they got more of the same and the place will continue to be destroyed.

We have to start giving votes to other people, nobody has to like them, they just have to vote for them….it’s the only hope.

If we don’t then we are complicit in our own demise.

• Like 1

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

We live in a democracy, and as Churchill said " Democracy is the worst form of government........except for all the others that have been tried" !

We have the vote, and as was proved by the Brexit referendum, democracy does work, despite all the fitht columnists and traitors who tried to block or reverse it.

The next General Election will probably result in a hung parliament, as the "red wall" voters who voted Tory to get Brexit done and keep Corbyn's Labour out of power, will most likely desert the tories.

However much of a mess the Conservatives are making, be sure it will be worse under Labour.

What can we do ? Not a lot, I'm afraid, to many voters are dogmatic in their party allegiance, but personally, I'll be voting for the Reform Party; if they aren't standing a candidate in my area, I'll vote for an independent who's views most align with mine.

Cheers.

Good shout mate, the very worst that can happen is that you can look at yourself in the mirror and know you didn’t help in the destruction of that land…..you tried ?

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

We are making ourselves irrelevant mate, that’s a stone cold fact !

As I said earlier, Brexit proves you can change your outcomes against all the odds at the ballot box…..nobody took any notice of all the “cost of living” warnings or “shortages” warnings or the threat that the lights would all go out in day 2……they just went and did it.

And yet, when it comes to the people who govern us day to day we convince ourselves that it will effect the cost of living and the lights will go out…..and so we do exactly the same again and things continue to go down the toilet.

My old town is a perfect example, it’s a microcosm of Britain…..place has been destroyed as a little old white working class community where generations lived and people knew each other, the council just takes the piss quiet blatantly and everyone cry’s their eyes out…..but at the last election exactly the same people got voted in again and people are still complaining !! 
Folks gave the usual excuses….. “no point in voting” & “my protest is not voting” & “I’m not voting for them because they said something I don’t like once” and the outcome was, they got more of the same and the place will continue to be destroyed.

We have to start giving votes to other people, nobody has to like them, they just have to vote for them….it’s the only hope.

If we don’t then we are complicit in our own demise.

Ain't that the truth imagine like my town of Rotherham that those who covered up and ignored the rape of white working class kids by Pakistani gangs were voted back in again and again that's when you know the the jobs feked and beyond the point of no return for my white working class town anyway.

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all the political parties  and hare earned dedicated time in parliament with questions ....... is a 30 person drinks party in a garden. And yet everyone is running around demanding Boris is burnt at the stake.

Not the Rotherham sex gangs, not knife crime in London...... or any one of the other majorly f****d up things in this country. 

Just shows the mentality our population has. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
Just now, tatsblisters said:

Ain't that the truth imagine like my town of Rotherham that those who covered up and ignored the rape of white working class kids by Pakistani gangs were voted back in again and again that's when you know the the jobs feked and beyond the point of no return for my white working class town anyway.

Mate, I’m no one to lecture anyone because I gave up on my people…..I just figured I didn’t have long enough left to live and I didn’t want to be around it.

Thats said, I still can’t shake my belief in the nation because Brexit gave me that small modicum of hope…..but when I read stuff like you have just written there it breaks me down again, I can’t understand why people won’t try and change their outcomes ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all the political parties  and hare earned dedicated time in parliament with questions ....... is a 30 person drinks party in a garden. And yet everyone is running around demanding Boris is burnt at the stake.

Not the Rotherham sex gangs, not knife crime in London...... or any one of the other majorly f****d up things in this country. 

Check out the “Covid” thread, it’s a testament to what you have written there mate.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Mate, I’m no one to lecture anyone because I gave up on my people…..I just figured I didn’t have long enough left to live and I didn’t want to be around it.

Thats said, I still can’t shake my belief in the nation because Brexit gave me that small modicum of hope…..but when I read stuff like you have just written there it breaks me down again, I can’t understand why people won’t try and change their outcomes ?

I don't give two shits what folk would think of me mate if i had the chance to go and live in an isolated part of the UK or Ireland were my distant blood relatives originated from i would be gone from this shit hole in an heartbeat.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Its all media led, its amazing frightening how they control what we think and how we perceive things now. 

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Its all media led, its amazing frightening how they control what we think and how we perceive things now. 

They don’t, we do mate……

5 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

We have a choice to think differently I agree, but if you believe you, me and everyone else are not influenced by the media then I disagree.  

We are all influenced by our initial reaction to things, I agree 100% mate……but the onus is on us to put our brain in gear and think about stuff.

We live in a time where most people should be aware that there is no longer “news”, there is only propaganda…..our fault if we don’t remember that fact.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

There are far far far greater issues afoot than a drinks party in a garden amongst folk who work together. So if Boris gets sacked, over this, everything will automatically be sorted out and our country a great place one again? 

No, some other prick will take his place, the whole circus will start again and kids who should be playing footie in the park will continue to get stabbed to death ! 
Amazing isn’t it ! Lol ? 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, WILF said:

We are all influenced by our initial reaction to things, I agree 100% mate……but the onus is on us to put our brain in gear and think about stuff.

We live in a time where most people should be aware that there is no longer “news”, there is only propaganda…..our fault if we don’t remember that fact.

Spot on, the problem is people no longer want to think for there selves its far to easy to sit back and let others do the thinking for them. 

Mind you there are also people who over think and they can be just as dangerous.