Boris VS The Rule Of Law

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

This is about right with those sneaky chancing b*****ds ?

A tree falling in the forest, that ole chestnut….??

must be to appeal to the greens…Jayus that is terrible….

1 minute ago, tinytiger said:

Isn't boris half Jewish,1/4 Turkish with a Russian first name.?

Fair point…..but at least he don’t look like he wants to sell you a dougnut for 50p when you buy £20 worth of diesel ! Lol ? 

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Honestly mate, I would if I had the choice.  

The 2 towns that I've ever been eligible to vote in have always had the options of Conservative, Labour, Lib Dem or Greens.

......... I'd rather vote for the Blazing Saddles party if I had that option - as far back as I can remember (Since I gave a shit about more than chasing fanny, drinking beer and playing pool) it's always been about damage control.

I think a lot of people across the country would vote for a smaller party if they just had the option.

The choice is there mate with all due respect, the Greens….this is the bit I think people struggle with, don’t matter who it is as long as it’s not them.

If the RSPCA was on the card, I’d vote for them ! Lol 

We have to start withdrawing their mandate and that can only work if you give it to someone else.

If the Brexit referendum proves one thing it’s that when these traitors start leaking votes to other people then they will change…..they will change or become irrelevant!

UKIP never won a seat and they delivered the biggest constitutional change since the war !……because they were stealing votes.

Short memory we all have mate 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, WILF said:

The best bit is, if Johnson don’t survive a Paki will be running Great Britain and Northern Ireland ! 
Amazing stuff !

Would have been unthinkable 30 year ago mate what a fekin blinder they have played the two main party's have achieved and the white working class are becoming more irrelevant day by day. 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, WILF said:

The choice is there mate with all due respect, the Greens….this is the bit I think people struggle with, don’t matter who it is as long as it’s not them.

If the RSPCA was on the card, I’d vote for them ! Lol 

We have to start withdrawing their mandate and that can only work if you give it to someone else.

If the Brexit referendum proves one thing it’s that when these traitors start leaking votes to other people then they will change…..they will change or become irrelevant!

UKIP never won a seat and they delivered the biggest constitutional change since the war !……because they were stealing votes.

Short memory we all have mate 

Christ mate, I can't think of anyone worse than the Greens but, I am a bit selfish in that respect - I don't want a bunch of Gretta Thunbergs whacking up my fuel and heating bills and putting more taxes on my car.

We're all fleeced enough as it is - none of us want to be robbed of more cash.

I voted for Boris last time round because he was the only hope for getting Brexit sorted.

......... If I'm given the option of a more nationalist party next time, that's where my vote will go, as long as I don't think it will dilute the votes enough to allow a combo like Corbyn and Abbott into power.

With the amount of bleeding heart, save the illegal migrants, leftys that are allowed to vote in the country,  the jobs f****d anyway - there won't ever be meaningful change, especially after they were surprised by Brexit.

......... I honestly think that the best we can do is vote tactically and try to prevent a real shambles from getting in.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Christ mate, I can't think of anyone worse than the Greens but, I am a bit selfish in that respect - I don't want a bunch of Gretta Thunbergs whacking up my fuel and heating bills and putting more taxes on my car.

We're all fleeced enough as it is - none of us want to be robbed of more cash.

I voted for Boris last time round because he was the only hope for getting Brexit sorted.

......... If I'm given the option of a more nationalist party next time, that's where my vote will go, as long as I don't think it will dilute the votes enough to allow a combo like Corbyn and Abbott into power.

With the amount of bleeding heart, save the illegal migrants, leftys that are allowed to vote in the country,  the jobs f****d anyway - there won't ever be meaningful change, especially after they were surprised by Brexit.

......... I honestly think that the best we can do is vote tactically and try to prevent a real shambles from getting in.

Fair play mate, I completely disagree with you but that’s the nature of a chat I suppose, everyone thinks their own stuff ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Should be interesting today at PMQs , known Borris he;ll say he wont answerer any questions whilst there's an ongoing inquiry ? 

This is going to sound sarcastic and it’s not meant that way at all, it’s just a comment but Boris can do exactly the same next year and the year after that and the year after and who ever succeed him can do the same because they were tactically voted in.

Doing the same when you want things to be different just don’t make any sense to me at all. 

If we don’t change that mindset we are dead…..jmho 

• Like 1

Out of curiosity has anyone on hear ever considered a career in politics. I remember when i was 20 and i used to get changed at the side of Kevin Barron at the pit who became the labour MP for Rother Valley who persuaded me to go to some labour party meetings and join the labour party telling me their was a good career to be had in politics looking at some of these numptys in politics i wish i had took his advice .lol

• Like 1

We live in a democracy, and as Churchill said " Democracy is the worst form of government........except for all the others that have been tried" !

We have the vote, and as was proved by the Brexit referendum, democracy does work, despite all the fitht columnists and traitors who tried to block or reverse it.

The next General Election will probably result in a hung parliament, as the "red wall" voters who voted Tory to get Brexit done and keep Corbyn's Labour out of power, will most likely desert the tories.

However much of a mess the Conservatives are making, be sure it will be worse under Labour.

What can we do ? Not a lot, I'm afraid, to many voters are dogmatic in their party allegiance, but personally, I'll be voting for the Reform Party; if they aren't standing a candidate in my area, I'll vote for an independent who's views most align with mine.

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1