Boris VS The Rule Of Law

18 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I find it interesting that folk get so worked up about this stuff. Ultimately the way I see it is that many of these kind of laws are there to protect the idiots from themselves. So yer they said no parties or visiting folk, but plenty did. And plenty did it without causing too much harm. A lot of people just blindly followed the rules. Each to their own. Don’t think the gathering at number ten of folk who meet up anyway and regularly test is much of a big deal but it’s deffo a waste of public and political time and money worrying about it. 

Your missing the point,peoples mothers,fathers,grannies an children died all alone because of the restrictions these self loathing scumbags had put on us,but there free to do as they like,they need burned at the stake.

• Like 2

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Your missing the point,peoples mothers,fathers,grannies an children died all alone because of the restrictions these self loathing scumbags had put on us,but there free to do as they like,they need burned at the stake.

Well ...... if they were in hospital, it sort of makes sense to restrict movement in and out as folk there are very vulnerable. If they weren’t in hospital they should have just seen them. Boris and co didn’t go into a hospital to hang out with dying folk. They had a gathering amongst work colleagues. I did the same; so did lots of others. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Well ...... if they were in hospital, it sort of makes sense to restrict movement in and out as folk there are very vulnerable. If they weren’t in hospital they should have just seen them. Boris and co didn’t go into a hospital to hang out with dying folk. They had a gathering amongst work colleagues. I did the same; so did lots of others. 

You can't be serious sheepchaser,my best friend didn't see his mother for over a year ffs an then she fell an passed away,your having f***ing laugh you are,you think it was gran for boris to have a party but people were banned from seeing there relatives,dying/not dying in hospital/care home,your a f***ing while man

An not just that but people been denied treatment on a large scale,left to die,banned from treatment,but you dint mind boris partying away sniffing coke blah blah your off your rocker,would you let boris shite in your face,probably would.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Francie said:

You can't be serious sheepchaser,my best friend didn't see his mother for over a year ffs an then she fell an passed away,your having f***ing laugh you are,you think it was gran for boris to have a party but people were banned from seeing there relatives,dying/not dying in hospital/care home,your a f***ing while man

Why didn’t he see his mum? 

I do see to a point why everyone is getting in a flap.

But let’s face it - it was probably pretty sensible to not let folk go back and forth into hospitals and care homes, although f***ing harsh to not allow someone to visit someone who they know is dying anyway.

That..... I can understand has upset a lot of folk.

But outside of care homes abs hospitals why wouldn’t folk go see their loved ones ? That was a personal choice. Because it was against the law ? Do they not break any other small laws then ?

I went to see my folks, went to see mates, mates came here etc etx. Lads I know went hunting in Ireland, lads come hunting here etc. 

13 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

That's the thing; unless people stuck to the rules perfectly then whinging at anyone else is just hypocrisy 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Why didn’t he see his mum? 

I do see to a point why everyone is getting in a flap.

But let’s face it - it was probably pretty sensible to not let folk go back and forth into hospitals and care homes, although f***ing harsh to not allow someone to visit someone who they know is dying anyway.

That..... I can understand has upset a lot of folk.

But outside of care homes abs hospitals why wouldn’t folk go see their loved ones ? That was a personal choice. Because it was against the law ? Do they not break any other small laws then ?

I went to see my folks, went to see mates, mates came here etc etx. Lads I know went hunting in Ireland, lads come hunting here etc. 

I think the point is for me, in a country that takes every rule and regulation to its most stupid limits the rule makers can’t be rule breakers……you can’t be rinsing the one man band coffee shop with a fine for 10 large for serving a skinny latte to try and survive when they are using that fine money for a piss up in the garden 30 handed at Downing Street……can’t work like that.

• Like 7

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom;

If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion !

If the government are flouting rules and laws that they impose on us, they have broken the social contract between the rulers and the ruled.

Of course, it happens all the time, but the lockdowns have made people more angry, and rightly so, in my opinion.

Boris even refused to attend parliament today to answer an "urgent question" from the opposition, showing he simply doesn't give a shit what people think.

Cheers.

• Like 10
20 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think the point is for me, in a country that takes every rule and regulation to its most stupid limits the rule makers can’t be rule breakers……you can’t be rinsing the one man band coffee shop with a fine for 10 large for serving a skinny latte to try and survive when they are using that fine money for a piss up in the garden 30 handed at Downing Street……can’t work like that.

Maybe mate, but it doesn’t really bother me that much. Way way more worrying stuff at foot imo. This is just being used as a smoke screen. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Maybe mate, but it doesn’t really bother me that much. Way way more worrying stuff at foot imo. This is just being used as a smoke screen. 

So if your mum was in hospital dying or not an you were banned from seeing her because of the restrictions bozo has put in place,it wouldn't bother you?

For over an year an then she died?

Edited by Francie

Some things never change :

20 April 1653, London, England

It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place,

which you have dishonored by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice.

Ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government.

Ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money.

Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess?

Ye have no more religion than my horse. Gold is your God. Which of you have not bartered your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?

Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defiled this sacred place, and turned the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices?

Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation. You were deputed here by the people to get grievances redressed, are yourselves become the greatest grievance.

Your country therefore calls upon me to cleanse this Augean stable, by putting a final period to your iniquitous proceedings in this House; and which by God's help, and the strength he has given me, I am now come to do.

I command ye therefore, upon the peril of your lives, to depart immediately out of this place.

Go, get you out! Make haste! Ye venal slaves be gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors.

In the name of God, go!

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Francie said:

So if your mum was in hospital dying or not an you were banned from seeing her because of the restrictions bozo has put in place,it wouldn't bother you?

For over an year an then she died?

I’ve said I understand the hospital thing. But lots of folk are moaning about not being able to visit people at home.