Boris VS The Rule Of Law

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

Personally, I find Boris a huge disappointment.

I voted Tory for the first time in my life at the last General Election for two reasons;

1; Boris was the only one who promised to fulfill the mandate of the people and get Brexit Done......which he did.

2; I didn't want a Prime Minister who is a communist, terrorist supporting , Britain hating old fool.

Boris's problems are all of his own making. 

In the Owen Patterson case, he could simply have told him to accept the 30 day suspension, but no, he tried to retrospectively change the law to save his pal.

In the Xmas party , he could have simply said "I will investigate and if it's true heads will roll", but no, he lied and denied it had happened.

I don't know who his advisors are, but it appears he doesn't listen to them, and it's his wife who is pushing this mad "net zero" nonsense.

I don't know who will replace him, I wouldn't vote for Sunak or Truss, and if you think things are bad just now, god help us if labour get into power........

Cheers.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Personally, I find Boris a huge disappointment.

I voted Tory for the first time in my life at the last General Election for two reasons;

1; Boris was the only one who promised to fulfill the mandate of the people and get Brexit Done......which he did.

2; I didn't want a Prime Minister who is a communist, terrorist supporting , Britain hating old fool.

Boris's problems are all of his own making. 

In the Owen Patterson case, he could simply have told him to accept the 30 day suspension, but no, he tried to retrospectively change the law to save his pal.

In the Xmas party , he could have simply said "I will investigate and if it's true heads will roll", but no, he lied and denied it had happened.

I don't know who his advisors are, but it appears he doesn't listen to them, and it's his wife who is pushing this mad "net zero" nonsense.

I don't know who will replace him, I wouldn't vote for Sunak or Truss, and if you think things are bad just now, god help us if labour get into power........

Cheers.

I can only speak from what i hear but i reckon the torys will loose the red wall seats in former mining community's at the next GE.

• Like 1

What Charts said above I agree totally I voted Conservative because I didn’t want commie steptoe and his Britain hating leftie scum mates in.

Also I wanted Brexit done why oh why did Nigel Farage Step aside he should have carried on we might have got a hung parliament instead we got the biggest liar ever, a higher cost of living taxes and NI up and the Borders debacle well I think we all know how we feel about that the watering down of our British society the unfairness is incomprehensible British families every week jumping through hoops on the ridiculous points system to get crappy run down houses to rent, and then Mohammed and his mates rock up get a pizza 4 star hotel and shoot to the top of the waiting list what hope does that give to our people in need.

I just can’t wait until the elections and one of Boris’s lackies rocks up on my door step they are going to wish they had not bothered.

Extreme right wing for me next time or none of the above if no candidates in my area. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

What Charts said above I agree totally I voted Conservative because I didn’t want commie steptoe and his Britain hating leftie scum mates in.

Also I wanted Brexit done why oh why did Nigel Farage Step aside he should have carried on we might have got a hung parliament instead we got the biggest liar ever, a higher cost of living taxes and NI up and the Borders debacle well I think we all know how we feel about that the watering down of our British society the unfairness is incomprehensible British families every week jumping through hoops on the ridiculous points system to get crappy run down houses to rent, and then Mohammed and his mates rock up get a pizza 4 star hotel and shoot to the top of the waiting list what hope does that give to our people in need.

I just can’t wait until the elections and one of Boris’s lackies rocks up on my door step they are going to wish they had not bothered.

Extreme right wing for me next time or none of the above if no candidates in my area. 

Farage is giving out signals that he will be back.

He formed the Reform Party, and his pal Richard Tice is the current leader, but Farage is still a member.

Reform is currently polling 5-6%, I waouldnt be supprised to see Farage taking a more hands on approach as we get nearer a GE.

They'll probably get my vote.

Cheers.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Extreme parties are always a great idea ? 

6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

The Conservatives have been extreme so far but extreme in the wrong places and deceived and lied to get my vote so f**k em they will never get my vote again.

Edited by FLATTOP
11 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Farage is giving out signals that he will be back.

He formed the Reform Party, and his pal Richard Tice is the current leader, but Farage is still a member.

Reform is currently polling 5-6%, I waouldnt be supprised to see Farage taking a more hands on approach as we get nearer a GE.

They'll probably get my vote.

Cheers.

My wife is Signed up to the Reform party and Richard Tice and we get lots of information sent to us but as much as I believe that Richard Tice is an honourable man he is not a natural leader and speaker as Nigel who on the other hand makes it look easy.

They say in times of trouble in the Country when you hear the beat of Drakes Drum a leader will step up to steer us out of trouble we’ll I’m waiting let’s hope….

• Like 4

Surely if ever there was a time for a new deputy to ride into town then now is it.  Most people are hacked off with the same old, same old......there is an opportunity waiting for someone.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

A sticking plaster was never a cure for an amputated leg…..extreme times require extreme measures.

To be fair, extremists are running the show now, what is this madness if not extremism…..can you call it by any other name ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bell said:

Surely if ever there was a time for a new deputy to ride into town then now is it.  Most people are hacked off with the same old, same old......there is an opportunity waiting for someone.

?

• Haha 1

I find it interesting that folk get so worked up about this stuff. Ultimately the way I see it is that many of these kind of laws are there to protect the idiots from themselves. So yer they said no parties or visiting folk, but plenty did. And plenty did it without causing too much harm. A lot of people just blindly followed the rules. Each to their own. Don’t think the gathering at number ten of folk who meet up anyway and regularly test is much of a big deal but it’s deffo a waste of public and political time and money worrying about it.