Boris VS The Rule Of Law

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Now talking about a suspected second party ? 

more rules my hairy arse my crimbo is booked an planned an I’ll be doing what iv planned ??

I heard there was a 3rd held in his done up flat…..but he still didn’t know?

• Haha 1

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, VOON said:

I heard there was a 3rd held in his done up flat…..but he still didn’t know?

That’s true according to the radio….some posh reporter chatting on Irish radio…

be some craic if it comes out…

33 minutes ago, VOON said:

Didn’t know that…never paid much attention to law in them days….which is why I get nervy if I hear politicians are looking to usurp the rule of law.

All I meant is mate that much like all this covid nonsense we are having to listen to, this ain’t the first bus out the station…..it’s the last bus ;) 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Can’t get into UK without a negative test 48 hours before coming home, any destination… not worth the risk IMO as 10 days quarantined  in a hotel room at your expense would drive me mental..

Not sure there’s anything stopping you taking tests until you score negative though.:whistling:

When I did mine antigen tests were accepted which had a 30 min turn around and it was me who provided proof to immigration via test ref number on the PLF.

Tbh though I was bricking it a bit waiting on that negative result. :laugh:

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

never been labour but the way the c**ts behaving i might ? 

And Labour and Tory are different how ? Lol 

Not aimed at you really mate but you can bet your bollocks millions will be thinking “I’ll vote Labour next time” and round it will go again 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Not sure there’s anything stopping you taking tests until you score negative though.:whistling:

When I did mine antigen tests were accepted which had a 30 min turn around and it was me who provided proof to immigration via test ref number on the PLF.

Tbh though I was bricking it a bit waiting on that negative result. :laugh:

I got kids at home with Nan mate, not really fair for me to play Russian roulette on pcr testing, I don’t think it would’ve gone down well when me and the mrs are stuck the other side of the world over Christmas!! Lol

get your point re testing though.. I’ve been negative every time and I’m surrounded by it..

Whose the leak? Cummings?

Party in Doris’s flat now…..

denies all week there was a party, then just before PM questions states he didn’t know about it….was reassured it didn’t happen….

but he can’t deny not knowing about a party if he was at it…..

more to follow?

Edited by VOON
  • Haha 1

The police are not investigating which pretty much says yea it did happen. As they said on news yesterday for what its worth that place is all ways full of coppers and cameras so they more than likely new all ready.
Just a bunch of crooks and when they bang on about covid now its just drivel they might as well shut up

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, terryd said:

The police are not investigating which pretty much says yea it did happen. As they said on news yesterday for what its worth that place is all ways full of coppers and cameras so they more than likely new all ready.
Just a bunch of crooks and when they bang on about covid now its just drivel they might as well shut up

Corrupt scumbags

Kieth Vaz was getting spit roasted by young Eastern European males off his face on coke a couple of years ago…..but a simple “sorry” was enough for that.

Nothing is new in this world lads.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Kieth Vaz was getting spit roasted by young Eastern European males off his face on coke a couple of years ago…..but a simple “sorry” was enough for that.

Absolutely disgusting,these vile rats are upto allsorts,pure an poppers is there bread an butter.

But you have weak pathetic bitches that support the goverment,few on here.

There all upto there eyes in debauchery,no wonder repeat offending paedos an predators are let run free,cause the judges an mps are at it themselves,disgusting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, WILF said:

And he's on manoeuvres to get back into parliament, if not him, then one of his relatives !

And there's enough of his supporters in Leicester to make it happen.........

Cheers.