Boris VS The Rule Of Law

1 hour ago, poxon said:

Politics is a load of old bollox same with the news I didn’t know nothing about the dickheads in Westminster I give up on tv or follow any shit that comes out there mouths reporting it be it to do with brexit,immigrats,covid 19,20,21 what ever were on now our this variant covid its all a load of depressing shit…..worrying what politicians are doing or any political dilemma that are going on in the world  that you personally can’t physically change is bad for your soul 

Sadly we're seeing more and more of this attitude and it'll have a terrible effect on yours and my grandkids this is our country and their lives you are quitting on......while i agree and understand to an extent about not unduly " worrying " about it all i think its perfectly natural,essential even,in this current climate to stand up and defend your own/voice your opinions/use your vote etc every opportunity you get.

• Like 5

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find amazing is that considering some of the truly dark things that happen in our country ...... the thing which had stirred up the populace to question the government, that has riled up all th

I subscribe to the "Ceasars Wife" idiom; If you are in a posistion of power, or able to influence those in power, you must be above suspicion ! If the government are flouting rules and laws

It's ALWAYS been one rule for them, another for the rest of us, that's why they become politicians, and it not just the Tories; remember Kinnocks  MP son travelling hundreds of miles to give his dad a

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Sadly we're seeing more and more of this attitude and it'll have a terrible effect on yours and my grandkids this is our country and their lives you are quitting on......while i agree and understand to an extent about not unduly " worrying " about it all i think its perfectly natural,essential even,in this current climate to stand up and defend your own/voice your opinions/use your vote etc every opportunity you get.

Until 2020 I couldn't get my head around the not voting and just disengage from it all, but I do now and will most likely never vote in general elections again. To put a positive spin on it, now that it's clear that 'they' don't work for us and there's not much we can do about what goes on at the top, it's time in the UK to disengage from Westminster politics and concentrate on engaging with the people and things around us. Build our own networks outside theirs, live to our culture and values and become ungovernable from the top. Look on the web - there's people all over the world that just wanted to be left alone and get on with their lives having to stand up or be trampled by out of control Western governments. We've got it easy in the UK at the moment, but take a look at euro countries or down under for what's around the corner. Anyone see the Rotterdam police using live ammo on lockdown protesters? - don't care they were dicking around with fireworks and throwing rocks, reports are 7 were shot that night. That should be enough of a wake up call for anyone.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, WILF said:

Boris is a prick……every main party politician in Europe is a prick.

What do we expect ?

The end !

Yes, but the only semblance of a hold you have on them is the judiciary, and if Boris the woris is diluting their powers….doesn’t bode well….

9 minutes ago, VOON said:

Yes, but the only semblance of a hold you have on them is the judiciary, and if Boris the woris is diluting their powers….doesn’t bode well….

Mate, the British judiciary has been run by the media and the blacks for nearly 30 years……justice completely ceased to matter under Blair and everyone since has carried on in the same vain 

• Like 2

They have sure lost all trust now not that they had any to start with. See them on tv now and every word they spout is just a joke. Is it actually possible to get a working class normal man in power? You see Doris on tv and think what a clown. You see old Putin and you think this guy is serious and I better not piss him off or I won't wake up in the morning. But he has a no nonsense air about him. Saw the start of Putin meeting old Biden on the news and Biden is waffling away and Putin just has that look of disdain and superiority about him  

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, VOON said:
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Reported move triggers backlash from lawyers, with one senior QC quoted as saying the prime minister is seeking a ‘more compliant judiciary’

Democracy dead?

Not necessarily. Many of our most serious frustrations are caused by judges rather than mps, from deporting foreign criminal's to prosecuting soldiers 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, terryd said:

They have sure lost all trust now not that they had any to start with. See them on tv now and every word they spout is just a joke. Is it actually possible to get a working class normal man in power? You see Doris on tv and think what a clown. You see old Putin and you think this guy is serious and I better not piss him off or I won't wake up in the morning. But he has a no nonsense air about him. Saw the start of Putin meeting old Biden on the news and Biden is waffling away and Putin just has that look of disdain and superiority about him  

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Not necessarily. Many of our most serious frustrations are caused by judges rather than mps, from deporting foreign criminal's to prosecuting soldiers 

Law is the law…..you can’t cherry pick if you don’t like it, or decide to apply based on prejudices or bias positive or negative.

image.jpeg.adba32c16891bd56454a215baa605dd0.jpeg

16 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Good to see all the law abiding citizens we've got on here ?

Ain’t for the law abiding I’d be worried…..bit of poaching 20 years…..easy win…..get us votes….looks good with young uns…..bit of fit-up here…don’t like terrier men…lock them up…etc etc….laws changed to suit their narrative of the time…..

1 hour ago, VOON said:

Law is the law…..you can’t cherry pick if you don’t like it, or decide to apply based on prejudices or bias positive or negative.

image.jpeg.adba32c16891bd56454a215baa605dd0.jpeg

I sort of disagree, I think, in an ideal world that Parliament are our elected representatives, they speak for us. In fairness the government has been trying to deport failed asylum seekers, but can't because of these judges. I think the unelected judiciary, along with lawyers, have backed us into a system of law that both makes they money and leads to a dead lock system. 

So in theory I agree with you, in practice, we simply must get beyond this system where one criminal, foreign or otherwise can become a cash cow for the legal system, ahead of the future welfare of the country. 

The migrant invasion cannot be stopped until this is sorted, and that's only 1 issue where judges are fcking the country 

• Like 3
Just now, DIDO.1 said:

I sort of disagree, I think, in an ideal world that Parliament are our elected representatives, they speak for us. In fairness the government has been trying to deport failed asylum seekers, but can't because of these judges. I think the unelected judiciary, along with lawyers, have backed us into a system of law that both makes they money and leads to a dead lock system. 

So in theory I agree with you, in practice, we simply must get beyond this system where one criminal, foreign or otherwise can become a cash cow for the legal system, ahead of the future welfare of the country. 

The migrant invasion cannot be stopped until this is sorted, and that's only 1 issue where judges are fcking the country 

I understand your point on it…..Parliament in making laws has to take account of precedent’s and long established common laws, if the Judiciary find government actions are unlawful in tabling legislation, then the government can’t be able to override that “separation of power”.  It’s a long established scion of British common law which has been mostly adopted by the rest of the world.

checks and balances are designed to keep Parliament and the judiciary in its place.

It’s the main principle behind the separation of duties which defines democracy.

Again we can’t cherry pick based on the fact we have a bias towards a particular law….

“By the 2020s, much of Britain has become an uninhabitable wasteland. While some humans manage to survive in the barren "Cursed North", the majority of humanity resides in huge Mega-Cities with populations of tens of millions. To combat crime, the traditional justice system has been replaced by a corps of Boris’s whose role combines those of police officer, judge, jury, and executioner.“

:whistling:

CC9F1F53-4779-4E63-8C83-E52012BE24A3.jpeg

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

“By the 2020s, much of Britain has become an uninhabitable wasteland. While some humans manage to survive in the barren "Cursed North", the majority of humanity resides in huge Mega-Cities with populations of tens of millions. To combat crime, the traditional justice system has been replaced by a corps of Boris’s whose role combines those of police officer, judge, jury, and executioner.“

:whistling:

CC9F1F53-4779-4E63-8C83-E52012BE24A3.jpeg

more like there building new private prisons and need to fill them more tax payer money getting took