Military style watch

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get a garmin fenix  that’s all I can advise really 

Probably Not had a watch since my first mobile phone , And not had alarm clock for years either . And not picked up my kindle in 4 years iPhone does it all .

Posted Images

These the ones recommended?one other thing,I don't care about my blood pressure,how many steps I've taken or my feckin heart rate,I just would like a watch that can take a bit of wetting and not worry about it being a bit delicate

Screenshot_2021-12-05-21-06-54-195_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-05-21-04-20-289_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-05-21-03-54-300_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by jigsaw
1 hour ago, Bearfoot said:

Mudman  ebay jig waterproof rubber all weather everday watch youl get one fr around 200 new light time date fck the rest ? 

20211205_213918.jpg

Thanks bearfoot,one little thing I'd prefer.....non digital....not a deal breaker but I'd prefer a plain watch....that one looks fine though....so I might look further into that one

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

All of these remind me of the kind of watches you used to get as a kid, the bigger and more buttons and features the better ? military spec see. ? 

These the ones recommended?one other thing,I don't care about my blood pressure,how many steps I've taken or my feckin heart rate,I just would like a watch that can take a bit of wetting and not worry about it being a bit delicate

Reread that again sheepy,...a plain strong water resistant watch,no buttons no features ,no specs....your not absorbing my comments lol

9 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

These the ones recommended?one other thing,I don't care about my blood pressure,how many steps I've taken or my feckin heart rate,I just would like a watch that can take a bit of wetting and not worry about it being a bit delicate

Reread that again sheepy,...a plain strong water resistant watch,no buttons no features ,no specs....your not absorbing my comments lol

Aye I know mate I was just looking at that last one in the photos. More buttons than the international space station. It would fry my brain ? 

• Haha 1