" VR "??? Katchum?

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

i bought it for kids to play games on but found some videos an stuff that I thought where awsome, I only had a quick play( few hours??) on it but I will get back on it after the weekend when the kids are in bed for school ?  for all sorts of games from action to puzzles to sports, but also videos an walk throughs an also lots of virtual chat shit that I don’t understand ?

Got one for the kids n all decent things ain’t they was on top of Mount Everest other day lol

• Like 1

Ahh. Right. Thanks.

For one thing; I'll have nothing to do with anything the yid touches. (Delicious iron, to see he's having shit with the German govt!!! ? Absolutely nothing wrong with Jews. But, he's one fukking Vile kunt!)

And, aside from that? Nah! I somehow just can't see me putting anything on my face that deprives me of my tactical awareness. I wouldn't even have frosted glass on my shower! :laugh:

• Haha 1

Yeah. That's exactly it! No Way I could handle being Not completely aware of what the fukk's going on around me :( Not being dramatic. I Literally couldn't stand it.

How could I enjoy an experience, when my every instinct would be Screaming; " Are You Still Alone?!? " No. Fukk that! I'd be ripping that thing off every two seconds, or having a major panic / heart attack!

Don't You find it weird / 'unsettling'? ?

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye very, it’s a proper over load of your senses, an like you say at back of your head you don’t know what’s going on in same room as you ? it’s a wierd experience but also very clever as even as adult it still tricks your brain 

Thats the start of the metavers...lol..my younger brother has one don't think it's this one though.. put it on me sat me on chair pedals and steering wheel...fk me took me bout 4 hours to come round.. not for me either .

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I was on the climb game an could swear I felt the breeze in me living room ???

They're crazy Don, got one for the lad last Christmas. In laws were here for boxing day dinner and got the mother in law to have a go and I can honestly say it's the most I'd laughed in years lol. 

Arizona Sunrise is a good game for it.