I'm wanting to buy our youngen one for Xmas he's coming upto 12 so any ideas on what to start him off with lads be much appreciated for any knowledge on quality. I've a chap that's not far from me Garforth called nicky in Leeds who makes them. Anyone bought his products ? An if so what's quality like an best one to go for for the younger. An I'm thinking of getting one too to spend some time with him ? An last of all best place to buy shot same again quality an amount of them for cash. Cheers for reading lads 

Edited by Bangersanmash

2 hours ago, Mr Wilkes said:

No worries mate, good to meet you. You’ll have to come over and we will go for a mooch with dogs n cattys at some point ??

Defo have a days sport. Went out with dogs an lad for a local walk we took catty with us. A put a can up for him an showed him how to hold it had a few goes at can missed it let him have a go an the jammy git hit it  ?. A could not believe it mate first go an hit the can Straight in the middle. A changed the bands on it to the orange one just that the others were abit too much for him. The misses said my face was a picture when he hit it lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
On 05/12/2021 at 19:44, Mr Wilkes said:

That’s brilliant mate ?? 

Just got this given off my nephew lol. Put a set off them bands on them the ones I got gifted off you. Will they be okay on the catty ? I'm not sure what sort of catty it is the name or make ?. Means a can give it ago with our youngen tho lol. 

20211206_174239.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 12:09, Bangersanmash said:

Just got this given off my nephew lol. Put a set off them bands on them the ones I got gifted off you. Will they be okay on the catty ? I'm not sure what sort of catty it is the name or make ?. Means a can give it ago with our youngen tho lol. 

20211206_174239.jpg

I'm looking for a frame ,are these any good bud 

11 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I'm looking for a frame ,are these any good bud 

Yeah a like this little one very accurate the other one which is my sons was gifted off mr Wilkes as you'll of read. My lads only been out with it a hand full of times and to be fair he's doing good with it. To says he's never used one other than this catty I'm chuffed with him he's steady an doesn't rush his shots 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 12:09, Bangersanmash said:

20211206_174239.jpg