Lewis Hamilton.

Lewis Hamilton was interviewed on tv today ahead of the Saudi Gran Prix.

He slagged the Saudi regime for their treatment of homosexual's, but he's still taking part.

He will wear a rainbow coloured helmet to show his support of gays !

That'll teach the Saudis , eh ?

Now it's being reported that his team are being sponsored by Kingspan, the company responsible for the flammable cladding on Grenfell Tower.

He will wear coveralls and race in a car emblazoned with their name.........

Hipocritical little shitweasle.

Cheers.

• Like 12

And if he had said nothing everyone would be calling him a hypocrite for claiming to support lgbt but saying nothing about the Saudi regime's brutal treatment of gays...

Not sure how being sponsored by Kingspan makes him a hypocrite? Had he previously called for a boycott of them or something? ?

7 minutes ago, BGD said:

And if he had said nothing everyone would be calling him a hypocrite for claiming to support lgbt but saying nothing about the Saudi regime's brutal treatment of gays...

Not sure how being sponsored by Kingspan makes him a hypocrite? Had he previously called for a boycott of them or something? ?

He's evidently been outspoken about the compensation scheme and is a supporter of the campaign.

Cheers.

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

He's evidently been outspoken about the compensation scheme and is a supporter of the campaign.

Cheers.

Sorry still not seeing how this makes him a hypocrite? Had he previously publicly attacked Kingspan in any way?

I hate the cnut. 

But got to agree with big gay dave here.....at least he's spoken out. Most lefties have a right boner for Islam. Wearing a rainbow helmet is sticking one up em in a way.... 

If I met him in a pub I'd call him all the c**ts under the sun....then dare him to wear a puff coloured helmet in Saudi. Fair play to him. 

Welcome back BGD. We have always been polar opposites politically but I've missed your reasoned arguments . Hope your well you big gay corbyn bummer ???

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I hate the cnut. 

But got to agree with big gay dave here.....at least he's spoken out. Most lefties have a right boner for Islam. Wearing a rainbow helmet is sticking one up em in a way.... 

If I met him in a pub I'd call him all the c**ts under the sun....then dare him to wear a puff coloured helmet in Saudi. Fair play to him. 

Welcome back BGD. We have always been polar opposites politically but I've missed your reasoned arguments . Hope your well you big gay corbyn bummer ???

Cheers pal always enjoyed our little debates, one of the lads on here who I couldn't disagree more with usually but still consider a proper bloke ? Hope alls well with you and yours

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BGD said:

Cheers pal always enjoyed our little debates, one of the lads on here who I couldn't disagree more with usually but still consider a proper bloke ? Hope alls well with you and yours

Alls good. Did you receive the book I once sent you? Ernest hemingways death in the afternoon if I remember correctly....my original beat up copy....hope you read it and learnt a bit? ??