National Iberico cup of Galgos in the feild.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

16 finalists.  Would be nice if the rough  coated did well, they are rarely seen in competitive coursing these days. A broken coated as well. 

Going purely on looks, which means nothing, I have to go with my mate "the Saluki master", and go for Paloma !??! Cheers.

Do you not rate a short coupled hurricane kidder?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Third across second row down for me sandy. Dog named chica de reminds me of the ABBA song  lol. Nice stamp of a dog that just built right nice confermation what you'd want. Good saddle nice hind quarters tight feet nice muzzle long body. A bet it can shift an make up ground. So I'm on that mate 

Rough coat! Chica = girl. In general bitches seem to have had an advantage in recent years.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

When is this run ?

Should have started a sweep ! ? !

Cheers.

Its runs in jan, recon just a bit of fun, pick your fav and put your name to it, winner gets a bit of kudos if nothing else for having an eye to a likely looker. If no one gets it well lol.

38 minutes ago, sandymere said:

i picked lafervet as its owned by a friend of a friend and they recon its got good breeding both side going back to this dog 

GALGOESPANOL.BREEDARCHIVE.COM

Capote de Damián x Barcina, Spain

which is in both of mine. I might pick different just on looks.

Nice deep chest on that ? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BlackDynamite said:

how do galgos do against things othe than hare?

They just running dogs couldn’t see a prob in the right hands  over ther if u fkn about in a red zone you getting in trouble they don’t get cnt bags driving fields oooh no 

Edited by green lurchers
2 hours ago, BlackDynamite said:

how do galgos do against things othe than hare?

Being a law abiding citizen I wouldn't know but i expect although they'd take the odd fox though not really fox dogs but as they are working sight-hounds they'd be happy to have a good at most edible stuff if given the opportunity.

7 hours ago, sandymere said:

i picked lafervet as its owned by a friend of a friend and they recon its got good breeding both side going back to this dog 

GALGOESPANOL.BREEDARCHIVE.COM

Capote de Damián x Barcina, Spain

which is in both of mine. I might pick different just on looks.

can see it in yours sandy corker ?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, sandymere said:

Its runs in jan, recon just a bit of fun, pick your fav and put your name to it, winner gets a bit of kudos if nothing else for having an eye to a likely looker. If no one gets it well lol.

Everyone put a £5 on it some one wins couple beers down pub for them  , if no one wins stick it in a charity 

• Like 1