Jump to content

Book recommendations


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nobody mentioned old phils books yet, in my opinion some of the best writtenand photographed by a man that has truly been there and done it for years,long before a lot of the lads on here were even bo

Yes me and me brothers laughed when me mother told us ,we thought it was a story keep us entertained on drive to old Jack's place ,far from a story though as on the big lawn going up to his house stoo

Old Phils books are superb B Dohertys books are very good. A underated book although it covers many topics is the great game by Harold Wyman.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

While we are talking about books - if anyone has anything they want to sell, especially anything porno/ gimpy / signed then drop me a message. I’m a bit sad and have a bit of an erection.

😐!!!   SHEEPY, WTF?!!

 

 

🤭

 

 

😄👍

  • Haha 4
Link to post
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I’ve been found out 😢 

Lol you know I'm just messing, mate! Lol.  You can imagine the day I've had, well, maybe not lol.  

Mrs been hounding me constantly about christmas presents etc etc, all day.  Had a phonecall from our middle lad's school, again, 3rd time in three weeks, he's got detention next week, again, and is on report.

Our 9 month old boy has a cough and bad chest, so I slept on the living room floor for the 2nd night last night, so the mrs could look after him better without me bothering them lol.

Hardly slept for two nights, neck and shoulders feel like I managed to somehow escape the hangman's noose, after they pulled the floor from under me, and I feel just a tad disgruntled! 

So, my mind has been wandering hither and thither.  🤓

Link to post
19 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Lol you know I'm just messing, mate! Lol.  You can imagine the day I've had, well, maybe not lol.  

Mrs been hounding me constantly about christmas presents etc etc, all day.  Had a phonecall from our middle lad's school, again, 3rd time in three weeks, he's got detention next week, again, and is on report.

Our 9 month old boy has a cough and bad chest, so I slept on the living room floor for the 2nd night last night, so the mrs could look after him better without me bothering them lol.

Hardly slept for two nights, neck and shoulders feel like I managed to somehow escape the hangman's noose, after they pulled the floor from under me, and I feel just a tad disgruntled! 

So, my mind has been wandering hither and thither.  🤓

Paradise  I had 2 sleep ont top o a lamp post wi owls tearing bits out us arse cheeks ,if I were lucky 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
28 minutes ago, grompz said:

nobody mentioned old phils books yet, in my opinion some of the best writtenand photographed by a man that has truly been there and done it for years,long before a lot of the lads on here were even born, an execellent writer.

 

29 minutes ago, grompz said:

nobody mentioned old phils books yet, in my opinion some of the best writtenand photographed by a man that has truly been there and done it for years,long before a lot of the lads on here were even born, an execellent writer.

Spot on mate, really enjoy his books

  • Like 1
Link to post
33 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Paradise  I had 2 sleep ont top o a lamp post wi owls tearing bits out us arse cheeks ,if I were lucky 

Yeah, well when I say sleep, it was more of a exhaustion based 'haze' after all the 'mental anguish' I had to endure the last couple of weeks.

Anyway, you were lucky you had lampposts.  We had to make do with lightning struck, burnt out trees!  😑

 

Edited by shaaark
Link to post
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yeah, well when I say sleep, it was more of a exhaustion based 'haze' after all the 'mental anguish' I had to endure the last couple of weeks.

Anyway, you were lucky you had lampposts.  We had to make do with lightning struck, burnt out trees!  😑

 

Ah the old exhaustion based haze

Them were the days

  • Haha 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...