Book recommendations

3 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Fuckun hell just a little laying breed aswell , I remember one time when clearing a raised bed some mice ran out and two RIR hens pulled one in half and swallowed it, another time I had some little Furness OEG as I picked one up to apply some purple spray one of the other birds set about me went fuckun berserk lol

Had a trio of seramas an the cockerel squared up to my hand when I was doing the water couple of times ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nobody mentioned old phils books yet, in my opinion some of the best writtenand photographed by a man that has truly been there and done it for years,long before a lot of the lads on here were even bo

Yes me and me brothers laughed when me mother told us ,we thought it was a story keep us entertained on drive to old Jack's place ,far from a story though as on the big lawn going up to his house stoo

Old Phils books are superb B Dohertys books are very good. A underated book although it covers many topics is the great game by Harold Wyman.

Posted Images

I saw a lot of game birds when I was in Thailand a few years back (I'm walking into a joke here aren't I? FFS ?)

It's legal out there and the birds in the organised stadiums have to have their spurs wrapped with cloth to minimise injury. 

Quite an interesting video on it here. 

58 minutes ago, oblivious said:

I saw a lot of game birds when I was in Thailand a few years back (I'm walking into a joke here aren't I? FFS ?)

It's legal out there and the birds in the organised stadiums have to have their spurs wrapped with cloth to minimise injury. 

How are you doing Max? 

5 hours ago, oblivious said:

Good place to see informal matches if your ever back in LOS, pop into the wildlife section at chatuchak Market, its packed with all manner of exotica, I have seen gibbons and tiger cubs for sale there, nowadays that's all behind the scenes, but go to the back of the huge pet section and they often match birds. 

• Like 1