• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, these are my mooching dogs. A 3/4 border collie x 1/4 kelpie and a 3/4 kelpie x 1/4 border collie. What are you guys mooching with? Thanks

little beddywhippet, does rat, rabbit, squirrel, pheasant and pigeons. 

Noggin, Ned and Maud...

Posted Images

Honest looking brace there Butty?

I've used all sorts for a bit of mouching over the years, and enjoyed the sport immensely.

All I have today is a small Whippet /Collie hybrid which I bred for hedgerow rabbiting..

Obviously, she ain't up to much, compared with dogs who are more physically gifted, but we do have some grand old sport..?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 11

Phil, somehow I think your "aint up to much" is probably a lot more than most other people manage.?

Fitzwilliam, mine are similar to yours but mine are 3/4 kelpie 1/4 kelpie.?

I currently have three, a seven year old male, three year old male and a fifteen week old pup. However, I'm seriously considering rehoming the middle one as we simply don't get on. It's a bit like when someone splits up with someone and says, "it's not you; it's me."? Several people have told me they think it's middle child syndrome...but he's always been like it. He's lovely but he simply drives me (and the rest of the family) up the bloody wall. Bless him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Honest looking brace there Butty?

I've used all sorts for a bit of mouching over the years, and enjoyed the sport immensely.

All I have today is a small Whippet /Collie hybrid which I bred for hedgerow rabbiting..

Obviously, she ain't up to much, compared with dogs who are more physically gifted, but we do have some grand old sport..?

077.JPG

Cracking looking dog, I do like a collie x, I think they make a good all rounder 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Ronda - She'll find (and kill) me just about anything i want her too, fur or feather. ?

received_1062368991201653.jpeg

What breed is she? Looks a cracking ratter!

10 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

CD5D4ABC-249D-42EB-996C-5EFD47C82473.jpeg.8a4f85f871143bb266575fd6663272c7.jpeg295B5053-4552-4F83-84B5-F899FF1BB15D.jpeg.28f375a439a43eacfda5e68e65e1dfa8.jpeg

I’m enjoying having this half x kelpie  around?

Stunning 

Yay! It worked! Now I've got to work out how to send images from my phone so I can put up photos of the current kelpies.?

I tried and failed. Not sure what I did wrong. I'll have to try to save them into the files on the chromebook somehow instead.

Edited by Neal
  • Like 1