This Is England

@gnasher16 Look away, mate!!!!

Matalan ~ a wholly scouse  founded and owned company ~ stopped pretending and has thrown away the mask!

This was their advert, last year, featuring an absolutely typical, modern British family:

index.jpg.1cd7fa49a470cea2117b1e5e67869939.jpg

Now though? They've just said, " Fukk It!!! " And have gone all out Groid Rage!

Even the token " White Woman " is fooling absolutely fukking no one!

WWW.MATALAN.CO.UK

Do you love the build up to Christmas? Watch our new 2021 Christmas Ad and get into the festive spirit. Bringing you outfit, decoration & gifting...

16 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

I bet every other country in the world that gets English adverts must think that all British couples are mixed race, it truly is getting embarrassing...

What about kids being influenced by tv thinking that is the norm?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Who gives a shit ? You marry who you want to marry, and as many folk get it wrong as get it right. I’m not sure tv adds can influence who you decide to marry ? 

So advertising doesn't influence things then? Why do companies spend billions on it then?

Edit just checked its £657 billion a year industry. That's a whole lot of money to spend on something that doesn't work. 

Edited by JDHUNTING
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, JDHUNTING said:

So advertising doesn't influence things then? Why do companies spend billions on it then?

Edit just checked its £657 billion a year industry. That's a whole lot of money to spend on something that doesn't work. 

Well yes they can of course influence things and yes that’s the point. But I think “making you marry black people” might be a stretch ? 

20 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Well yes they can of course influence things and yes that’s the point. But I think “making you marry black people” might be a stretch ? 

Do you ?

Repeat something enough times and it becomes true, the normalising of madness is what it’s all about !

They don’t want a strong white Europe, they want a mongrelised group of men of no nation !

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Do you ?

Repeat something enough times and it becomes true, the normalising of madness is what it’s all about !

They don’t want a strong white Europe, they want a mongrelised group of men of no nation !

I know it is terrible mein furher. 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I know it is terrible mein furher. 

In a continent where the indigenous white population birth rates are well below replacement level (literally at the point of no return) what other logical reason could there be for the constant and relentless promotion of bi-racial relationships ?

They wouldn’t treat a rare frog like it in its own habitat…..so why humans ? 

I don't really get very worked up about this sort of stuff, but from a purely rational view of the facts, if this same stuff was common place in an indigenous population of a former European colony then it'd likely be considered insidious and potentially a watered down tactic of genocide.

I mean, I don't for one minute believe the marketing teams of Matalan etc have genocidal or even political intentions :laugh: they are purely reacting to the current socio-political landscape and this sort of stuff is what is deemed the most effective from a cost/benefit point of view. This PC ideology is mainstream because there's no serious push back and it's welcomed by a politically active minority. A minority who seem to dominate in certain areas of the establishment ie media, education etc. A more conservative agenda would provoke serious resistance and hit profits. Simple as that.

Though the marketing teams of Matalan are only concerned with profitability, the people behind the ideology and the predominance of the ideology are very concerned with socio-political change.

I'm not sure what my views on this are tbh, it's where libertarianism clashes with conservatism. Nonetheless I don't think dismissing concerns for the future of one's ethnic group is any more productive than actual racism.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I don't really get very worked up about this sort of stuff, but from a purely rational view of the facts, if this same stuff was common place in an indigenous population of a former European colony then it'd likely be considered insidious and potentially a watered down tactic of genocide.

I mean, I don't for one minute believe the marketing teams of Matalan etc have genocidal or even political intentions :laugh: they are purely reacting to the current socio-political landscape and this sort of stuff is what is deemed the most effective from a cost/benefit point of view. This PC ideology is mainstream because there's no serious push back and it's welcomed by a politically active minority. A minority who seem to dominate in certain areas of the establishment ie media, education etc. A more conservative agenda would provoke serious resistance and hit profits. Simple as that.

Though the marketing teams of Matalan are only concerned with profitability, the people behind the ideology and the predominance of the ideology are very concerned with socio-political change.

I'm not sure what my views on this are tbh, it's where libertarianism clashes with conservatism. Nonetheless I don't think dismissing concerns for the future of one's ethnic group is any more productive than actual racism.

That is an immense post from a bloke who can’t be simply shrugged off as “a Nazi” 

Fantastic mate ?

• Thanks 1

Let’s not forget that TV advertising in the U.K. is required by the standards authority governing TV advertising to include blacks and Asians out of proportion to their actual percentage in the population.

Its actually a rule from “above” that they put more in.

Has been for over 20 years.

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Are you trying to tell us that the Matalan Christmas jumpers, and onesies haven't been made with ethically sourced native wool?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2