just like to say how nice it was to meet everyone at the midland i woke up in turks gazzibo frezzing my nuts off so i went in turks van .i was just nodding off when taffy started snoring .the gazzibo dident sound to bad after all :lol:

Enjoyed 'The Midland',.put some faces to names and had a realy good time...I last visited this prestigeous show ten years ago,..and it's taken a long while to return to the 'scene of the crime',.so to speak,...mind you,..life moves on,..a lot of water has now passed under a lot of bridges,.alongside a few big fishes as well :lol: ..Hopefully,.the future will be brighter....

Nice looking Website,...whoever set it up obviously has a love of the 'great game' and a fair old knowledge of Computers,..it looks good.....Let's try and keep it pure and free of petty jealousies and troubled divies that make a fecking career out of getting the 'wrong end of the stick' :lol: ...Life realy is too short,..well,.it is in my case....

All the best,.CHALKWARREN.... ;)

we had a great time......got some very good bargains too....my cousin went for a turd in the night and got absolutely covered in shite!!!!! :huh: some dirty bugger had crapped all over the seat!!!! you shouldnt laugh really, but it was funny....next day we walked round until 11 before giving it best and driving home...just couldnt handle any more...knackered!!!!!!!!!..great to meet some of the reprobates though.. :lol: JD

• 2 weeks later...

yep meet some good lads at the show ,met some book seller trying to sell me his book told him were to go, dont know if any of you seen the bloke he had a big nose on him and was a ugly f****r as well and looked abit gay to me as well :D yeh two good days of talking shit but it was good shit :D with a beer in my hand at all times :yes: there was some right ugly fuckers there i must have been the best looking bloke there mind you i am a handsome b***%*d :D:D:D good to be on a new site keep up the work mister B..