Rip Ray Kennedy

Oh now thats a shame.....good player was he who they used to call " stroller " or am i getting him mixed up with someone else.....played the game at his own pace as i remember.....didnt he end up playing the game with Parkinsons.....i remember reading he lived a bit of a sad life post career,lived alone struggling with his health etc....always thought it was a shame such a big sporting name could end up that way......RIP.

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Oh now thats a shame.....good player was he who they used to call " stroller " or am i getting him mixed up with someone else.....played the game at his own pace as i remember.....didnt he end up playing the game with Parkinsons.....i remember reading he lived a bit of a sad life post career,lived alone struggling with his health etc....always thought it was a shame such a big sporting name could end up that way......RIP.

Alright Ray , George Graham was known as Stroller , Kennedy also played for Arsenal , he won the double in 71 scoring the winner at Spurs to clinch the title , he was a striker at Arsenal and moved to Liverpool where he found his best position , can’t remember him for Arsenal I was too young but I know he’s well thought of still at The Arsenal , think that goal at WHL may have something to do with that ? terrible how life went for him , he’s not suffering now.

• Like 1
On 30/11/2021 at 21:18, lanesra said:

Alright Ray , George Graham was known as Stroller , Kennedy also played for Arsenal , he won the double in 71 scoring the winner at Spurs to clinch the title , he was a striker at Arsenal and moved to Liverpool where he found his best position , can’t remember him for Arsenal I was too young but I know he’s well thought of still at The Arsenal , think that goal at WHL may have something to do with that ? terrible how life went for him , he’s not suffering now.

Hello mate hope you're keeping well......thats right George Graham was " stroller " wasnt he,must of been the same side they played in as Graham was in the double winning side as well if im not wrong.

• Like 1