So these are your heros testing their dogs ?

9 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Is this a good topic? I got tired of reading sheep shaggers condescending bollox on page one and skipped to the end.

Condensed version;

Driving fields.........bad.

Mythical romantic poacher taking a rabbit or pheasant to feed his starving children.......good.

I think.

Cheers.

• Haha 5

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if it's the way you phrase it, or the way I read it, but you allways seem to equate lads on here who actually work their dogs, with the arseholes who you despise so much. Well, we ar

Fair play i definetly wasn’t expecting that. ?   it just saddens me to think that people would genuinely believe the way to get the most out of what little sport we have left is to have a total

I’ve noticed that this is how you argue with folk. If you don’t have an argument you just change it to try to make it look like the person you’re debating with is arguing a stupid point. Either that o

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Condensed version;

Driving fields.........bad.

Mythical romantic poacher taking a rabbit or pheasant to feed his starving children.......good.

I think.

Cheers.

The usual bullshit then!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 07/12/2021 at 21:50, SheepChaser said:

Mate you don’t have a clue. 

Edited to add - that probably sounds a bit harsh. 

But it’s currently doing most of the dog lads heads in round here. including the ones who like to drive the land and go where the f**k they like.

I don’t need anyone else smashed up dog meat mate. And the chance of having a word with them is zero, they either tear off soon as they see anyone or it gets violent quick.

My mates old man in his 70s went to have a word the other night and four lads threatened him with a machete. That’s how it is sadly. We’ve had cross bows, and Cattys fired at us when we haven’t even been chasing the fuckers. 

Like I said they ain’t dog men just retards. 

Maybe it’s Norman’s ? Lol ? 

They will be back with a battering ram and boiling oil next week ! Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 1

Takes a certain type of Lowlife to steal another mans dogs  ..and then to attack someone when they ask for it back..why do the wider community not put a stop to it?stop the scum stopping there? you don't just drive on a site ,dump something and disappear in to thin air... someone there knows who done it....is it worth 15 yrs for attacking someone who's asking for their stolen gear back???Ive met a load over the yrs ...they not made or can't handle a stretch...don't wash or come out of their cells...no power without the  numbers see...they take the easy way out,playing with some rope around their necks?

• Like 5