So these are your heros testing their dogs ?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if it's the way you phrase it, or the way I read it, but you allways seem to equate lads on here who actually work their dogs, with the arseholes who you despise so much. Well, we ar

Fair play i definetly wasn’t expecting that. ?   it just saddens me to think that people would genuinely believe the way to get the most out of what little sport we have left is to have a total

I’ve noticed that this is how you argue with folk. If you don’t have an argument you just change it to try to make it look like the person you’re debating with is arguing a stupid point. Either that o

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i found the thread how do you start a dog without a pilot dog 

answer put it on autopilot i was creased over with that reply ??

There was another great one “can anyone give me any advice on getting my dog to draw a fox”

Strap the crayons to his paw with gaffer tape. 

And then it was like art attack with 400 terrible drawings of foxes in all mediums ? 

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Been on clean up duty this morning after some lads were out last night. Usual story, tyre tracks everywhere, dead hares dotted about the place. Couple fences smashed, gates off etc. Working the hares with a motor in fenced fields with more than one dog. Would these be those hero’s we spoke of on another thread ? 

E6CA5806-891F-4870-94B2-8B9D3B1DE76F.jpeg

Can’t say I’d blame farmers for starts taking couple pop shots at there dogs if there driving round fields smashing gates and fences etc , unfortunately the few will say it’s the governments fault etc etc but that’s bollox , if that farmer didn’t want 5hem on there they’d still do it , 

2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

and run for your life sticking up photos of his Mrs in under wear cos we wouldn’t agree she was fit ? 

He was a good lad, I wonder what happened to all of the old characters ?