So these are your heros testing their dogs ?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if it's the way you phrase it, or the way I read it, but you allways seem to equate lads on here who actually work their dogs, with the arseholes who you despise so much. Well, we ar

Fair play i definetly wasn’t expecting that. ?   it just saddens me to think that people would genuinely believe the way to get the most out of what little sport we have left is to have a total

I’ve noticed that this is how you argue with folk. If you don’t have an argument you just change it to try to make it look like the person you’re debating with is arguing a stupid point. Either that o

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Most of the lads into dogs are "rascals" mate... it's hardly ever been for the whiter than white types has it!!

Probably the best dog man I know, or at least the bloke who puts the most stuff on the ground I know  is by far not Mr Tidy, and can certainly be considered a "rascal".. he travels the country from September to March and has for the 15 years I've known him and hunted with him, and way before that... but I know for a fact he wouldn't smash up land, fences, drive crops etc... you know the score mate, if you are serious about your hunting you want to keep at it so bringing everything on top is the last thing you need...

There’s a big difference between a rascal and a total degenerate. 

failure to differentiate between the two shows a lack of morals and judge of character. 

Edited - *not aimed at NEWKID ?

Edited by Mother_Mary
4 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

There’s a big difference between a rascal and a total degenerate. 

failure to differentiate between the two shows a lack of morals and judge of character. 

Edited - *not aimed at NEWKID ?

You rascal ?

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

? is that not the other one ? I get so confused ? 

Its easy to follow.. the old one had bad haircuts and tomahawks... the new one got large turds and a testosterone fueled rivalry between a kebab and a freezer full hair.  ?