So these are your heros testing their dogs ?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if it's the way you phrase it, or the way I read it, but you allways seem to equate lads on here who actually work their dogs, with the arseholes who you despise so much. Well, we ar

Fair play i definetly wasn’t expecting that. ?   it just saddens me to think that people would genuinely believe the way to get the most out of what little sport we have left is to have a total

I’ve noticed that this is how you argue with folk. If you don’t have an argument you just change it to try to make it look like the person you’re debating with is arguing a stupid point. Either that o

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

why? theres only a few hundred active members on here. most lads i know are not on here 

20 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

why? theres only a few hundred active members on here. most lads i know are not on here 

, "Active members " and an awful lot of readers ....but it's a moot point anyway ,I'm pretty sure there are very few paki child groomers on here ,but we call them out .

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Astanley said:

, "Active members " and an awful lot of readers ....but it's a moot point anyway ,I'm pretty sure there are very few paki child groomers on here ,but we call them out .

theyre not being called out either; same as this, just whining about them behind their backs. completely unaware THL doesnt like it

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

theyre not being called out either; same as this, just whining about them behind their backs. completely unaware THL doesnt like it

Aah ,now I get you ,sorry there was a semantic mix up on my part ,..when I said "call them out " I really meant whine  about them on here .

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Hunting is an illegal activity, anyone doing it is up to nonsense in the eyes of the law but there you go…..it’s all history, lads doing it “right” are impressing nobody in all honesty……Doris who drops 2 quid in the WWF pot every week thinks you are a monster if you are killing a rabbit or a Panda !

Genuine question, silly question really as it’s so “what if” but would you refuse a line from a top class animal owned by a lad doing it “wrong” ?

I wouldn’t, don’t bother me how a man earns his living so to speak…..it’s a shit if it causes you hassle directly of course but if it don’t who care ?……hunting with dogs ain’t never coming back so it don’t matter !

Out if interest wilf? You not been tempted to get back into the dogs since it’s legal over there? 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, sid g said:

you think lads bombing round fields mob handed in scrap cars are really going to the trouble of breeding top class lines c`mon mate your having a laugh how many of this type of lad do you know ? at a guess none dogs change hands in these circles daily if they dont cut it they get left in the fields , there still are lads door knocking and lads that go on land without permission that are doing it imo the right way ,, you really think lads that knock down gates rag the land in cars are going to the trouble of breeding top class coursing stuff ? 

Some are, yes mate, without a doubt.

No pun intended but I don’t have a dog in this fight so to speak, just a bit of reality really mate.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Out if interest wilf? You not been tempted to get back into the dogs since it’s legal over there? 

Nope, there’s hardly f**k all to run a dog at so there’s absolutely no point.

2 reasons, I prefer to look at stuff than kill it when there is so little of it.

You couldn’t make anything of a dog because there simply wouldn’t be enough graft.

Cant speak for all over Ireland but I’m in the west.

Edited to add: I kidded myself on for a bit because I couldn’t face upto not having dogs but then I had to give myself a shot of reality mate?

Edited by WILF
7 minutes ago, sid g said:

not been since i lost contact with richard torr but i`ve been on sites where the lads are breeding good stuff and still knock on doors , imo you dont have to smash gates n fences and rag peoples land to test your dogs , 

No I agree you don’t have to but it’s the preserve of the few and not the many now days mate.

jmho of course 

Edited by WILF
23 minutes ago, WILF said:

No I agree you don’t have to but it’s the preserve of the few and not the many now days mate.

jmho of course 

Hate to say it sir but your opinion is wrong on this one ?

your posts used to be top class and always worth a read. Now you just nail your colours to the mast at the start and refuse to even acknowledge any deviation from your opinion. 
I know your in the land of the pig headed but no need to turn into that yourself ?

if you were woken at 4am to some coke fuelled heroes bashing down your gates and turning up your turnips, stopping only to empty your diesel tank and take your Land Rover.  I bet you’d have a slightly different view on it, and doubt you’d be sitting there thinking I wonder how that’s bred ?‍♂️

there are plenty lads out there that are getting more and better sport from their dogs without having to go to these measures to post some videos on Facebook. And they will still be at it long after these spastics have moved onto something else. 

it’s ok to admit from time to time you may have been wrong…

0C497513-3E59-4765-AA98-B028268EC295.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
14 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

Hate to say it sir but your opinion is wrong on this one ?

your posts used to be top class and always worth a read. Now you just nail your colours to the mast at the start and refuse to even acknowledge any deviation from your opinion. 
I know your in the land of the pig headed but no need to turn into that yourself ?

if you were woken at 4am to some coke fuelled heroes bashing down your gates and turning up your turnips, stopping only to empty your diesel tank and take your Land Rover.  I bet you’d have a slightly different view on it, and doubt you’d be sitting there thinking I wonder how that’s bred ?‍♂️

there are plenty lads out there that are getting more and better sport from their dogs without having to go to these measures to post some videos on Facebook. And they will still be at it long after these spastics have moved onto something else. 

it’s ok to admit from time to time you may have been wrong…

0C497513-3E59-4765-AA98-B028268EC295.jpeg

I wouldn’t say it’s a mind changer but it’s a decent post and a criticism I can accept mate ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I wouldn’t say it’s a mind changer but it’s a decent post and a criticism I can accept mate ?

Fair play i definetly wasn’t expecting that. ?

it just saddens me to think that people would genuinely believe the way to get the most out of what little sport we have left is to have a total disregard for respect of the landowner, the quarry and ourselves to achieve this. 
IMO it’s not the truth there are scores of lads up and down the country getting the most out there animals be that terriers or lurchers without degrading themselves like this. 
the reason you don’t hear about it is because quite rightly so they don’t want to be heard. 

I’ll be a long time dead before I lower myself to be associated  with pieces of shit like that never mind ask them for a lining. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 6

So let's look at the facts...

1, the dogs couldn't catch the quarry..

2,the motor was used to run over the quarry.

3,found nearby was a half eaten large kebab meat and chips in the box..

4, 3 massive dog shits were also found within 10yds of the kebab box.

So they are the facts we are faced with...

• Haha 10
5 minutes ago, king said:

So let's look at the facts...

1, the dogs couldn't catch the quarry..

2,the motor was used to run over the quarry.

3,found nearby was a half eaten large kebab meat and chips in the box..

4, 3 massive dog shits were also found within 10yds of the kebab box.

So they are the facts we are faced with...

Must of been bull x lads ?

• Haha 3