New business for the lad

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fin has set up a little log business, splitting and bagging and I'll run out a truck load if he get a bigger enquiry, Mrs set up a bit on Insta for him last night. He got his first couple of sale

Well he got his bike, fair play he grafted and I’ll add a bit if that’s the case… provisional on route… 

When I moved into this place I had a couple of hundred breeze blocks that needed shifting around 50 meters to the back of the garden where I was building my kennels/workshop etc. Had a young 18 year o

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

You worked hard to buy nice things nothing wrong with that . Nice bike what is it a new retro style??

42 minutes ago, sid g said:

what bike is it kev ? 

It’s a Mash 50cc, he wanted a geared bike (ridden trials, moto x bikes) not a lot of choice and hardly any available.

it is retro style, like a Royal Enfield type, pretty smart and suits him… he don’t follow the norm… lol

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Fair play to him worked hard and got his reward hopefully he gets time to put some miles in 

Thanks mate, 

his mate was round earlier, he’s got his brothers 50cc hand down, it’s a race to get the license now!! Lol

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, sid g said:

gonna say he knows his way round a trails bike -- fair play he seems to know what he wants outta life 

Brother is mad keen on bikes, always had bikes around so he can ride at least… I’m not keen on him being on the road, but can’t hold them back mate, he’ll do it all eventually anyway so go with the flow! Lol

Yeah I’m good Kev thanks. 
Hope you’re all well. 
That would be great mate. 
I’ve had the pup out on the lamp a couple of times now and he’s mad for it. 
I’m doing a bit of flounder fishing at the minute trying to improve as I’m absolutely crap at it. 
Have a good day tomorrow and hopefully catch up in the new year ,Boris permitting ?

6 minutes ago, robbo said:

Yeah I’m good Kev thanks. 
Hope you’re all well. 
That would be great mate. 
I’ve had the pup out on the lamp a couple of times now and he’s mad for it. 
I’m doing a bit of flounder fishing at the minute trying to improve as I’m absolutely crap at it. 
Have a good day tomorrow and hopefully catch up in the new year ,Boris permitting ?

Sounds like he’s going well Bry, looked a nice thing so glad he’s keeping you happy!

ive always found flounder fishing really hit and miss… so I’d say I’m pretty crap at it as well!! Lol..

hoping to get a few days out next week with the ferrets, not done a lot, few short sessions… time has ran away and half the family/workforce have had covid, I’m the only one to escape so far!!

speak in the new year mate..

• Like 1