New business for the lad

47 minutes ago, socks said:

I am hanging out already and it’s only Tuesday ? he doesn’t sleep runs around everywhere and tries to climb everything … I think it will be a while before the next week long visit. 
In my daughters place. 
https://youtube.com/shorts/ivBg64fvgNE?feature=share

You're a big softie Ken  ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fin has set up a little log business, splitting and bagging and I'll run out a truck load if he get a bigger enquiry, Mrs set up a bit on Insta for him last night. He got his first couple of sale

Well he got his bike, fair play he grafted and I’ll add a bit if that’s the case… provisional on route… 

When I moved into this place I had a couple of hundred breeze blocks that needed shifting around 50 meters to the back of the garden where I was building my kennels/workshop etc. Had a young 18 year o

Posted Images

1 hour ago, socks said:

I am hanging out already and it’s only Tuesday ? he doesn’t sleep runs around everywhere and tries to climb everything … I think it will be a while before the next week long visit. 
In my daughters place. 
https://youtube.com/shorts/ivBg64fvgNE?feature=share

Cracks me up that vid... even uses his mouth to climb!! lol

Some determination for a baby!

• Like 1
On 29/11/2021 at 16:22, NEWKID said:

The jealousy I have over his hair is unreal!! lol... It's like a mirror to the past, 30 years ago unfortunately!! lol

Imagine how I feel. Lol. 
Good on him doing some graft to earn his own money Kev. 

Edited by robbo
  • Like 1

Buy him a log splitter before he ends up looking like some red neck from braving Alaska Lol. good on him and on you and your good lady, Kids are all different i have 2 both adults now. one went down one route and the other choose something different, All you can do is your best to guide them in the right direction, still makes you feel responsible when they choose another, but that's just part of being a parent, As for grandkid's f**k me. My 2 are just like live wires, need eyes up your arse and the stamina of an ox. I need a lay down after a few hours Lol

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Well he got his bike, fair play he grafted and I’ll add a bit if that’s the case… provisional on route… 

19737476-8304-4CEF-9283-DBD67AE9B448.jpeg.af4ea60d8b89e5c03d3093c47517dbda.jpeg

Top result, well done that young gentleman, no stopping him now, happy Christmas and hope he has a great 2022 ?

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Top result, well done that young gentleman, no stopping him now, happy Christmas and hope he has a great 2022 ?

Thank you very much...

Merry Christmas to you and a very happy New Year

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Your son is painfully cool ? 

Haha, I won’t tell him you said that mate… lol

sent you a PM yesterday, lost all my numbers, get in touch please mate