New business for the lad

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fin has set up a little log business, splitting and bagging and I'll run out a truck load if he get a bigger enquiry, Mrs set up a bit on Insta for him last night. He got his first couple of sale

Well he got his bike, fair play he grafted and I’ll add a bit if that’s the case… provisional on route… 

When I moved into this place I had a couple of hundred breeze blocks that needed shifting around 50 meters to the back of the garden where I was building my kennels/workshop etc. Had a young 18 year o

Posted Images

Bloody brilliant mate. The lad needs all the help he can get. I ran a marquee business which inevitably went quiet late autumn and winter, I started logging and didn’t regret one minute of it. Following COVID my business (for sale if he really fancies a challenge) is up for grabs. Jok.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Great work ethic ! Obviously from great parenting, pat on the back for dad ,mum and Flyn !  

Thank you Mate,

oh we have enough fall outs about "get off that bloody console now!!" and "get your lazy ass out of bed etc"... he's typical teenage lad mate.... but he's determined little bugger, so if he has to put some graft in for something he will... he done 3 weeks with me building our little AIR devices when we started them, earnt himself a surf board.... I guess it pays off in the end mate...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jok said:

Bloody brilliant mate. The lad needs all the help he can get. I ran a marquee business which inevitably went quiet late autumn and winter, I started logging and didn’t regret one minute of it. Following COVID my business (for sale if he really fancies a challenge) is up for grabs. Jok.

Thank you, 

I won't mention the business proposition mate...he'd be asking me to take him for a look! lol

Glad it's going well for you, there seems to be a real boom with the logs, everyone has wood burners, fire pits or just storing logs for decoration... we felled 30 odd trees a couple of years back so there is a fair amount still to be processed here, should keep him out of trouble!! lol

Great got to get them out learning how and we’re the folded comes from. Looks like he going to be busy. My lads a pallet dealer he says, we collect em up and sell them made £90 quid first lot we got, he was not keen but now he’s looking out for them . He’s only 12 yrs old got to start them young

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Thank you Mate,

oh we have enough fall outs about "get off that bloody console now!!" and "get your lazy ass out of bed etc"... he's typical teenage lad mate.... but he's determined little bugger, so if he has to put some graft in for something he will... he done 3 weeks with me building our little AIR devices when we started them, earnt himself a surf board.... I guess it pays off in the end mate...

Sounds like a typical teen,which he is entitled to be ,but luckily a credit to you ,has values and decency, well done mate ?

• Like 1

Great so to see newkid good on him .my lad 14 helps out in boxing gym cleaning up .checking member ships nd taking money he sits in the office like he owes it ? or he does a bit with me as soon as you pull up he wants paying no if or buts .he's a saver so saves up till he sees something but he does like that computer 

• Like 1

Top stuff Kev, TBF you've always encouraged him to get out and do stuff, now he's earning he'll be wanting more and more.

"Dad, can I have a tipper truck for my 18th?" 

Hydraulic log splitter costs about £200 but those log grenades keep you warmer this time of year ?

Cheers, D.