New business for the lad

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fin has set up a little log business, splitting and bagging and I'll run out a truck load if he get a bigger enquiry, Mrs set up a bit on Insta for him last night. He got his first couple of sale

Well he got his bike, fair play he grafted and I’ll add a bit if that’s the case… provisional on route… 

When I moved into this place I had a couple of hundred breeze blocks that needed shifting around 50 meters to the back of the garden where I was building my kennels/workshop etc. Had a young 18 year o

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Your son is a straight up legend Kev! You couldn’t meet a nicer lad. 

Cheers Jai, he is a decent lad to be fair, he's casued me no real bother yet..... that's a big YET!!!  lol

17 minutes ago, Arry said:

Good on Fin takes after his Dads entrepreneur skills.

Cheers Arry

Thanks Arry... I'm hoping he uses his brain and not his brawn, learn from me grafting is great but I can barely walk after sitting down for an hour, the back is f****d, mind you I never had his brain so no choice!! lol

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, WILF said:

Wait until he gets the rent bill for his storage ! Lol ? 

Just drawing up the contract..

Use of Truck - £30 per hour + fuel at 35p a mile

Storage - £200 pm

Insta account - 20% of revenue

They've got to learn about the real world mate.... earn a grand see a hundred quid!! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Get him a wood grenade and a decent splitting maul mate get through it a bit quicker, I,ve always taught my kids if you have your health and are willing to graft you’ll never be without, FairPlay to the lad lovely to see in the age of digital satisfaction ??

• Like 6
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Fin has set up a little log business, splitting and bagging and I'll run out a truck load if he get a bigger enquiry, Mrs set up a bit on Insta for him last night.

He got his first couple of sales yesterday, spent all weekedn splitting and putting in seperate store to my lot (I've been told hands off!! lol).

He's 16 and wants a motor bike on the road for a bit of freedom, I'm dead against it but hey ho you can't wrap them in cotton wool and he's grafting to earn to buy it....

Just a different post from covid or immigrants! lol

66727915_fin2.jpg.87deaaecdbe12e0523cfb28fc6d68fc3.jpg

1638079793_fin1.jpg.e31008d5ed97b86af5868f25ff323db8.jpg1628405433_fin3.jpg.557561a14b90c31345f224f5636a5d6d.jpg

Superb,..so inspiring and good to see...?

• Like 1
Just now, Greyman said:

Get him a wood grenade and a decent splitting maul mate get through it a bit quicker, I,ve always taught my kids if you have your health and are willing to graft you’ll never be without, FairPlay to the lad lovely to see in the age of digital satisfaction ??

I'm looking at getting a petrol splitter mate, had one for a week on hire and got through loads of it.

I'm not sure what a wood grenade is?

Whatever you do in life work ethic gets you a long way, the digital, computer game shit is unfortunately part of todays world, there aint a kid in his school who doesn't play on them mate.. but it's got to be managed.

His mates are all at something though, the lad up the road drives his dad defender pulling a trailer with his gardening fit on it along the top road and does a little gardening round, he's 15 and reversing a trailer like a 60 year old farmer lol.... I love it...

Another lad, lives in Crediton (about 15 mins from us where Fin goes school) he gets some money off his parents evey year and buys calves, his Grandmother has a small plot (about 15 acres I think) and he brings these cows on, after school and weekends, his parents aren't farmers he does it himself, has for a few years... acoording to Fin he's got a fair few quid in the bank and brought his first car already... just turned 16.... they come round here, good lads and I think have those types around him is good as well... we're only 3 miles out of Exeter but it's like a different world to the city School my eldest went, selling weed was the main stream of income for the kids there!

• Like 5