Mark 'billy' billingham

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/11/2021 at 02:58, Leo Sayer said:

I read his autobiography and enjoyed it, haven't got time to watch this right now as up for work. But will later, thanks for the share South hams. 

His Brother was found dead in his cell a few months ago it was natural causes so they say 

5 hours ago, Kay said:

His Brother was found dead in his cell a few months ago it was natural causes so they say 

Maybe kay, he was in prison for stabbing his 12 year old daughter to death I think? When I heard he had died I thought he may have taken his own life. 

20 minutes ago, mackem said:

Maybe kay, he was in prison for stabbing his 12 year old daughter to death I think? When I heard he had died I thought he may have taken his own life. 

From what I recall the prison warders found him dead sat in a chair in his cell.. I will try and find the news article.

4 minutes ago, Kay said:

From what I recall the prison warders found him dead sat in a chair in his cell.. I will try and find the news article.

Tried suicide once.... 

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

EXCLUSIVE: William Bingham, 55, survived after he attempted to take his own life in prison after...

Absolute top bloke, my mate served in 2 para with him and back in 2005 we took a bunch of rough council estate kids we were doing youth work with on the plane down to Bristol. Billy picked us up in a mini bus and firstly took us to his house, photos of him with Tom Cruise and Tony Blair etc there. Then he took us to porttrallis? The sas training grounds, he was in charge of B Company at the time. 4 other sas lads also gave up there weekend for the lads. They shot a couple of roe, and pheasants that the lads skinned and ate, took them on quads,showed them the killing room, and how to make bashas that they slept in. The training grounds had a full size jet they practised terrorist attacks on etc and cars all over riddled with bullet holes. Billy took us all into the base at Hereford and it was covered in memorabilia from the embassy, Iraq etc. He gave a great talk to the kids telling them he was just like them as a youngun, one of the lads joined up soon after.??

• Like 7