At long last..........................

Well BSA has finally seen the light a brought out a side lever Ultra, CLX 160th Anniversary model which comes with a lovely grey laminate stock and a shite bsa scope all fitted in a nice hard case at a very cheap price of a grand all but a penny.  My rfd has 4 in stock and they are really nice but not at a price that floats my boat although my shooting pal fell in love and ordered a .22 which he will pick up when he is back from holiday.  I confess the side lever is far far better than the bloody awful fear bolt (hate rear bolts) and feels good in the shoulder.

It is a pity this new gun doesn't have a reg which for a grand I would have thought BSA could have installed to lift these great little guns to the next level. Oh yes I almost forgot, you also get a limited edition cloth badge. ?

WWW.JUSTAIRGUNS.CO.UK

Looking for the BSA Ultra CLX 160th Anniversary Airgun Pack .22 - then take a look on the Just Air Guns website!

16 minutes ago, philpot said:

Well BSA has finally seen the light a brought out a side lever Ultra, CLX 160th Anniversary model which comes with a lovely grey laminate stock and a shite bsa scope all fitted in a nice hard case at a very cheap price of a grand all but a penny.  My rfd has 4 in stock and they are really nice but not at a price that floats my boat although my shooting pal fell in love and ordered a .22 which he will pick up when he is back from holiday.  I confess the side lever is far far better than the bloody awful fear bolt (hate rear bolts) and feels good in the shoulder.

It is a pity this new gun doesn't have a reg which for a grand I would have thought BSA could have installed to lift these great little guns to the next level. Oh yes I almost forgot, you also get a limited edition cloth badge. ?

WWW.JUSTAIRGUNS.CO.UK

Looking for the BSA Ultra CLX 160th Anniversary Airgun Pack .22 - then take a look on the Just Air Guns website!

Yerr, about time they kept up with competition, that bolt was getting a bit dated compared with side lever guns.

• Like 1

Got the normal bolt action clx in .22 beech an by god is it accurate. Really consistent over the chrono too i dont see why it would need a reg tbh. Maybe in .177 for a few more shots?... but even 60 or 70 or whatever you get is more than enough. Wouldnt mind the laminate sidelever one but i already have too many guns ??

20211028_134849.jpg

20210825_164144.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, SKoT wolf said:

Got the normal bolt action clx in .22 beech an by god is it accurate. Really consistent over the chrono too i dont see why it would need a reg tbh. Maybe in .177 for a few more shots?... but even 60 or 70 or whatever you get is more than enough. Wouldnt mind the laminate sidelever one but i already have too many guns ??

20211028_134849.jpg

20210825_164144.jpg

6 hours ago, SKoT wolf said: i already have too many guns ??

20211028_134849.jpg

20210825_164144.jpg

Is that possible? ?