Jump to content

Dead immigrants


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should take away one French fishing boat licence for every dingy that lands on our shore. Cheers Arry

The mechanisms to return the illegal/economic migrants already exist in the Dublin regulation. All it requires is biased interpretation and a couple of test cases from the UK (it's about time we used

I can’t see why technically this would be difficult to stop. Same as when it was a big deal a few years ago in the med. The channel is tiny in comparison. How the f**k do shity boats laden with 6

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

It is them and us. But its the politicians, the ultra rich, and the powerful multi nationals versus us. Black v white is just a side issue. Which is how all our discussions end. Groundhog day. Have a good night. 

The weapon of choice of your enemy is never a side issue…..it’s the clear and present danger.

likewise mate, always a pleasure 👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

No one leaves home unless

home is the mouth of a shark

you only run for the border

when you see the whole city running as well

 

your neighbours running faster than you

breath bloody in their throats

the boy you went to school with

who kissed you dizzy behind the old tin factory

is holding a gun bigger than his body

you only leave home

when home won’t let you stay.

 

no one leaves home unless home chases you

fire under feet

hot blood in your belly

it’s not something you ever thought of doing

until the blade burnt threats into

your neck

and even then you carried the anthem under

your breath

only tearing up your passport in an airport toilets

sobbing as each mouthful of paper

made it clear that you would not be going back.

 

you have to understand,

that no one would put their children in a boat

unless the sea is safer than the land

no one burns their palms

under trains

beneath carriages

no one spends days and nights in the stomach of a truck

feeding on newspaper unless the miles travelled

means something more than journey.

no one crawls under fences

wants to be beaten

wants to be pitied

 

no one chooses refugee camps

or strip searches where your

body is left aching

or prison,

because prison is safer

than a city of fire

and one prison guard

in the night

is better than a truckload

of men who look like your father

no one could take it

no one could stomach it

no one's skin would be tough enough

 

the

go home blacks

refugees

dirty immigrants

asylum seekers

sucking our country dry

niggers with their hands out

they smell strange

savage

messed up their country and now they want

to mess ours up

how do the words

the dirty looks

roll off your backs

maybe it's because the blow is softer

than a limb torn off

 

or the words are more tender

than fourteen men between

your legs

or the insults are easier

to swallow

than rubble

than bone

than your child body

in pieces.

i want to go home,

but home is the mouth of a shark

home is the barrel of the gun

and no one would leave home

unless home chased you to the shore

unless home told you

to quicken your legs

leave your clothes behind

crawl through the desert

wade through the oceans

drown

save

be hungry

beg

forget pride

your survival is more important

 

no one leaves home unless home is a sweaty voice in your ear

saying-

leave,

run away from me now

i dont know what i’ve become

but i know that anywhere

is safer than here

WWW.OATRIDGE.CO.UK

Warsan Shire Home is featured in an anthology of much-loved poems and other verse forms from the...

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

"I don’t care what your politics are, if you think desperate men, women and children fleeing war, drowning in the channel is funny or good then you are the lowest of the low.

 

Refugees are created through war, when countries bomb other countries or supply weapons to other countries rather than looking at alternative solutions then they have to accept the consequences of their actions, as the UK is one of the biggest offenders we have a duty to deal with the consequences of our actions. 

 

“But why do they travel through other safe countries to get here”

 

So other than the point I’ve already made about us accepting responsibility, many of these countries are taught English as a second language, if you’re looking to start a new life in another country it’s far, far easier to go to a country where you already speak the language, trust me if I could speak Danish I’d already be there, and I’m not living in the fear that my children are going to be bombed in their sleep. 

 

Despite the narrative, these people, who are just like us by the way, are just looking for somewhere to live, to work, for their children to go to school, to have a normal life. Imagine trying to do that and your whole family don’t speak the language, filling in paperwork, applying for visas, starting a job, sending your kids to school etc.

 

“They come here to claim benefits” really? Have you seen the state of the welfare system lately, most British people in EMPLOYMENT are in poverty these days, let alone those on benefits alone.

 

The comments I’ve seen comparing these people to animals, dirty, thieves, rapists, lesser than. You do realise that this was the Nazis tactic to dehumanise the Jews? The same people who use the poppy for virtue signalling purposes, who vehemently celebrate Remembrance Day are the ones who fall for the same tactics as the Nazis, we fought against this fascism, remember?

 

Now don’t try and justify your bigotry by pretending that you care about the state of the country “help our own first” you don’t care about helping our own, if you did you’d be outraged at the dismantling of the welfare system, you’d be outraged at the lack of council houses, the deliberate systematic public defunding of vital services. You’d be outraged at The billion pound government contracts to private companies, the dodgy expenses claims, the privatisation of our public services, the deregulation of these private services, the tax breaks to millionaires, the ignorance of tax avoidance of the wealthiest. Just admit that you have been fed a narrative by the MSM, by racist fundamentalist groups, and you believe that you are superior because of the sheer LUCK of your birth place."

 

 Jenny Schramm. Xx

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sandymere said:

"I don’t care what your politics are, if you think desperate men, women and children fleeing war, drowning in the channel is funny or good then you are the lowest of the low.

 

Refugees are created through war, when countries bomb other countries or supply weapons to other countries rather than looking at alternative solutions then they have to accept the consequences of their actions, as the UK is one of the biggest offenders we have a duty to deal with the consequences of our actions. 

 

“But why do they travel through other safe countries to get here”

 

So other than the point I’ve already made about us accepting responsibility, many of these countries are taught English as a second language, if you’re looking to start a new life in another country it’s far, far easier to go to a country where you already speak the language, trust me if I could speak Danish I’d already be there, and I’m not living in the fear that my children are going to be bombed in their sleep. 

 

Despite the narrative, these people, who are just like us by the way, are just looking for somewhere to live, to work, for their children to go to school, to have a normal life. Imagine trying to do that and your whole family don’t speak the language, filling in paperwork, applying for visas, starting a job, sending your kids to school etc.

 

“They come here to claim benefits” really? Have you seen the state of the welfare system lately, most British people in EMPLOYMENT are in poverty these days, let alone those on benefits alone.

 

The comments I’ve seen comparing these people to animals, dirty, thieves, rapists, lesser than. You do realise that this was the Nazis tactic to dehumanise the Jews? The same people who use the poppy for virtue signalling purposes, who vehemently celebrate Remembrance Day are the ones who fall for the same tactics as the Nazis, we fought against this fascism, remember?

 

Now don’t try and justify your bigotry by pretending that you care about the state of the country “help our own first” you don’t care about helping our own, if you did you’d be outraged at the dismantling of the welfare system, you’d be outraged at the lack of council houses, the deliberate systematic public defunding of vital services. You’d be outraged at The billion pound government contracts to private companies, the dodgy expenses claims, the privatisation of our public services, the deregulation of these private services, the tax breaks to millionaires, the ignorance of tax avoidance of the wealthiest. Just admit that you have been fed a narrative by the MSM, by racist fundamentalist groups, and you believe that you are superior because of the sheer LUCK of your birth place."

 

 Jenny Schramm. Xx

I’m outraged by all of those things and I’m outraged at the ravages that this diversity/multi cultural experiment has inflicted upon us…..they are not mutually exclusive positions ! 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sandymere said:

No one leaves home unless

home is the mouth of a shark

you only run for the border

when you see the whole city running as well

 

your neighbours running faster than you

breath bloody in their throats

the boy you went to school with

who kissed you dizzy behind the old tin factory

is holding a gun bigger than his body

you only leave home

when home won’t let you stay.

 

no one leaves home unless home chases you

fire under feet

hot blood in your belly

it’s not something you ever thought of doing

until the blade burnt threats into

your neck

and even then you carried the anthem under

your breath

only tearing up your passport in an airport toilets

sobbing as each mouthful of paper

made it clear that you would not be going back.

 

you have to understand,

that no one would put their children in a boat

unless the sea is safer than the land

no one burns their palms

under trains

beneath carriages

no one spends days and nights in the stomach of a truck

feeding on newspaper unless the miles travelled

means something more than journey.

no one crawls under fences

wants to be beaten

wants to be pitied

 

no one chooses refugee camps

or strip searches where your

body is left aching

or prison,

because prison is safer

than a city of fire

and one prison guard

in the night

is better than a truckload

of men who look like your father

no one could take it

no one could stomach it

no one's skin would be tough enough

 

the

go home blacks

refugees

dirty immigrants

asylum seekers

sucking our country dry

niggers with their hands out

they smell strange

savage

messed up their country and now they want

to mess ours up

how do the words

the dirty looks

roll off your backs

maybe it's because the blow is softer

than a limb torn off

 

or the words are more tender

than fourteen men between

your legs

or the insults are easier

to swallow

than rubble

than bone

than your child body

in pieces.

i want to go home,

but home is the mouth of a shark

home is the barrel of the gun

and no one would leave home

unless home chased you to the shore

unless home told you

to quicken your legs

leave your clothes behind

crawl through the desert

wade through the oceans

drown

save

be hungry

beg

forget pride

your survival is more important

 

no one leaves home unless home is a sweaty voice in your ear

saying-

leave,

run away from me now

i dont know what i’ve become

but i know that anywhere

is safer than here

WWW.OATRIDGE.CO.UK

Warsan Shire Home is featured in an anthology of much-loved poems and other verse forms from the...

 

No exactly Wordsworth is it ! Lol 😂 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/11/2021 at 09:16, WILF said:

That has absolutely nothing in common with tens of thousands of absolute animals invading us and making the gaff worse.

100%,  suoopse them that do make it, are treated like dogs over here, by the gangers, stuck 12 to a room, just enough food, so they can work  18 hours a day. They not desperate, there fookin thick as short plank, to want that kind of life, and don't say it don't go back over to them, they must know they get a shit life lo ng term. Keep sending back, or let the seas sharks sort them out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

one of these dead migrants could have been another potential suicide bomber

I put pics on here years ago of TV crews and police at either end of a street local to me in Sunbury on thames, a refugee kid, taken in and adopted by a white middle class family, nice people,believed they were doing good, the kid built a bomb in his bedroom 10 minutes walk from where I lived, radicalised in Iraq, said it was a duty to hate Britain, his DUTY, anyway he toddled off and detonated his bomb on a train. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mackem said:

I put pics on here years ago of TV crews and police at either end of a street local to me in Sunbury on thames, a refugee kid, taken in and adopted by a white middle class family, nice people,believed they were doing good, the kid built a bomb in his bedroom 10 minutes walk from where I lived, radicalised in Iraq, said it was a duty to hate Britain, his DUTY, anyway he toddled off and detonated his bomb on a train. 

Hard to understand why idiots would welcome them.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, sandymere said:

"I don’t care what your politics are, if you think desperate men, women and children fleeing war, drowning in the channel is funny or good then you are the lowest of the low.

 

Refugees are created through war, when countries bomb other countries or supply weapons to other countries rather than looking at alternative solutions then they have to accept the consequences of their actions, as the UK is one of the biggest offenders we have a duty to deal with the consequences of our actions. 

 

“But why do they travel through other safe countries to get here”

 

So other than the point I’ve already made about us accepting responsibility, many of these countries are taught English as a second language, if you’re looking to start a new life in another country it’s far, far easier to go to a country where you already speak the language, trust me if I could speak Danish I’d already be there, and I’m not living in the fear that my children are going to be bombed in their sleep. 

 

Despite the narrative, these people, who are just like us by the way, are just looking for somewhere to live, to work, for their children to go to school, to have a normal life. Imagine trying to do that and your whole family don’t speak the language, filling in paperwork, applying for visas, starting a job, sending your kids to school etc.

 

“They come here to claim benefits” really? Have you seen the state of the welfare system lately, most British people in EMPLOYMENT are in poverty these days, let alone those on benefits alone.

 

The comments I’ve seen comparing these people to animals, dirty, thieves, rapists, lesser than. You do realise that this was the Nazis tactic to dehumanise the Jews? The same people who use the poppy for virtue signalling purposes, who vehemently celebrate Remembrance Day are the ones who fall for the same tactics as the Nazis, we fought against this fascism, remember?

 

Now don’t try and justify your bigotry by pretending that you care about the state of the country “help our own first” you don’t care about helping our own, if you did you’d be outraged at the dismantling of the welfare system, you’d be outraged at the lack of council houses, the deliberate systematic public defunding of vital services. You’d be outraged at The billion pound government contracts to private companies, the dodgy expenses claims, the privatisation of our public services, the deregulation of these private services, the tax breaks to millionaires, the ignorance of tax avoidance of the wealthiest. Just admit that you have been fed a narrative by the MSM, by racist fundamentalist groups, and you believe that you are superior because of the sheer LUCK of your birth place."

 

 Jenny Schramm. Xx

you want to see if you can get a brain transplant at work sandy lol

there in 5 safe countrys 5they could do all that in theres no reason to try to cross the channel why not enjoy  france belgium ect 

 

more of them the more chance of  labour getting in power in the future i suppose 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Hard to understand why idiots would welcome them.

No one asks them to come to the UK, gets down on hands and knees and begs them to leave their homeland and cross continents at expense and danger to finally touch base on a small overcrowded island, they do it by choice,the ones that drown in the channel died by their own actions, they were in a perfectly safe country, France, they chose to get on the boat,a personal decision that killed them. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...