Dead immigrants

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should take away one French fishing boat licence for every dingy that lands on our shore. Cheers Arry

The mechanisms to return the illegal/economic migrants already exist in the Dublin regulation. All it requires is biased interpretation and a couple of test cases from the UK (it's about time we used

I can’t see why technically this would be difficult to stop. Same as when it was a big deal a few years ago in the med. The channel is tiny in comparison. How the f**k do shity boats laden with 6

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

No benefits, no free health care, no jobs, no people of their race to socialse with, shit weather, even shittier cuisine and regular beatings from the locals. What is not to like? 😂

Think I've told the story here before... 

Polish lad I worked with, a big black doctor delivered his baby. So he hid outside the hospital for days until he saw him and got a few punches in....he couldn't rest until he had hit him. All because this black bloke had seen he's wife's chuff 🤣

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, paul sr said:

Hungary and Poland don't have 4 star hotels  ? .

Not for immigrants.

Read about the stories before Hungary stopped taking the immigrants. They received them, processed them, put them in a hostel and next day they were gone. HeadIng to Germany, Sweden or the UK.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Playing Devil's Advocate; if the Yanks came across an illigal immigrant from wherever and the host country said nothing to do with us, where do they end up? The ones I used to come across had already burnt their passports and would not admit where they were from. 

I think you would be banged up while they figured out what to do with you, they still deport Mexicans, and I am sure a number don't carry a passport when they Wade the rio grande 👍

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

I think you would be banged up while they figured out what to do with you, they still deport Mexicans, and I am sure a number don't carry a passport when they Wade the rio grande 👍

Pakistan refused to accept illegals to be returned from the UK. The UK can't return illegals to France even though the French know they have come from there. They can't return anyone anywhere if they claim that they would be endangered. 

The only answer is a real life Hotel Rwanda option on a massive scale. Once that is in place the problem will stop. 

2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Pakistan refused to accept illegals to be returned from the UK. 

Understandable, even Pakistan doesn't want them 🙂

On 10/05/2022 at 20:27, Daniel cain said:

Amazing how they all got matching lifejackets 🤔

Abit of TNT explosive energy straight chucked on that rubber dingy see how many immigrants float to the bottom of the seas. Lol

Just now, baker boy said:

We need to close our fckn borders to everyone

Dublin has long been known as the back door for ii's onto the mainland, there's even a name for it, the surinder Singh route. 

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

We need to close our fckn borders to everyone

The wife is suggesting that we move back to the UK in the next few years but she is worried about the hassle of moving and getting a house over there and all that goes with it. No problem, says I. We'll just buy a dinghy and once we land in Dover all that will be provided. 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

The wife is suggesting that we move back to the UK in the next few years but she is worried about the hassle of moving and getting a house over there and all that goes with it. No problem, says I. We'll just buy a dinghy and once we land in Dover all that will be provided. 

Change your accent, throw your documentation into the drink, and throw your phone when the RNLI shows up to haul you aboard and transport you the rest of the way to the UK mainland 🇬🇧 bonne chance 👍

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

A house in linton on ouse  would be quite nice