Dead immigrants

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should take away one French fishing boat licence for every dingy that lands on our shore. Cheers Arry

The mechanisms to return the illegal/economic migrants already exist in the Dublin regulation. All it requires is biased interpretation and a couple of test cases from the UK (it's about time we used

I can’t see why technically this would be difficult to stop. Same as when it was a big deal a few years ago in the med. The channel is tiny in comparison. How the f**k do shity boats laden with 6

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

The Kent council in dover bought 500 pizzas on sat for them at domino’s and ordered 200 on Sunday, they ran out of ingredients. Crazy when will this country look after thier own for once ffs. 

That’s a lot of mopeds delivering them 

fecking sickening waste though of tax payers money.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

London mayor Sadiq Khan called on the British government and French authorities to work together to provide safe routes. He tweeted:

The safest route is turning them round on the beach and marching them back up the sand into France.

......... The EU needs to be forced to deal with its responsibilities. 

• Thanks 1

In the 70s me and thousands of other building trade workers went to Germany to earn a living as there was no work here , a lot who went were just therefor a piss up but there were plenty like me who wanted something better for themselves  and families  , we were not as desperate as those folk on that dingy  but all  most of them wanted  was the same as me and thousands of others who  crossed the channel back in the 70s.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, micky said:

In the 70s me and thousands of other building trade workers went to Germany to earn a living as there was no work here , a lot who went were just therefor a piss up but there were plenty like me who wanted something better for themselves  and families  , we were not as desperate as those folk on that dingy  but all  most of them wanted  was the same as me and thousands of others who  crossed the channel back in the 70s.

That’s true Micky same as the Bulgarian fruit pickers over here. Difference is Germany needed us Brickie’s, we was welcomed and allowed in, you payed for your self while you was thier.no strain on thier health care,emergency boat crews, helicopters were,nt needed to drag you up the beach,you had accommodation and you didn’t have to go on benefits

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

What I dont get is the news are saying its all down to the traffickers and they need to be dealt with as the migrants are paying 15k per person to come across. Surely for 15k you could buy a proper boat and not come across in a lillo with a motor on the back or 30 of them could club together and buy a super yacht ????

As usual in this world at the moment things dont ring true.

• Like 4

I don’t normally watch the news but I’m in a hotel waiting. I’m watching the bbc news and they’re actually f***ing interviewing one RHIB load of them on a Calais beach :laugh:

Somehow they know 25 loads went yesterday alone.

I was thinking we’d need hundreds of millions worth of high tech surveillance kit to shut the Chanel but apparently not. The french literally don’t give a f**k.

4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I don’t normally watch the news but I’m in a hotel waiting. I’m watching the bbc news and they’re actually f***ing interviewing one RHIB load of them on a Calais beach :laugh:

Somehow they know 25 loads went yesterday alone.

I was thinking we’d need hundreds of millions worth of high tech surveillance kit to shut the Chanel but apparently not. The french literally don’t give a f**k.

They wouldn’t they know it’s just a staging platform for the refugees to get to Britian so quicker they get rid of them less drain in their country .

For what it’s worth in my opinion what britian needs to do is stop housing them giving them money and free health care then they wouldn’t be so keen to come here but now they want to be closer to relatives and friends that are already established here. 
The money this country fritters away is shocking .

if I was Boris I would stop giving money to India an Africa 

Tell the french to feck off an stay out our waters an we dont need their imports 

pull all military personnel back and sort out our naval fleet 

Tell the dwp/dss to go through their files an try and find the people on the fiddle .

no money or housing for non uk born unless you done say 5 years work here . 
Now if I can see that why can’t a educated person ? 

• Like 1

That’s basically what the french line is. The uk is too nice, we attract them. But it’s always caveated with “you need to make it easier for migrants to enter legally”. Lol

Fair fucks to the Brit immigration official they interviewed, he laughed at the reporter saying “asylum seekers” and told her most are just economic migrants.

• Like 1

What a sad state of affairs how desensitised we have become when me included do not give a flying fig about migrants drowning at sea. I remember the Christmas of 84 and was suffering hardship after being on strike since March but managed to scrape a few quid for them poor Ethiopian kids starving to death at the time even though it was a diversion to take the news away from our dispute seeing starving kids on the TV still made millions send a few quid. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, micky said:

That has absolutely nothing in common with tens of thousands of absolute animals invading us and making the gaff worse.

• Like 5