Father Christmas is homosexual.

As the Jonathan Pie character said last year, if this is all gay rights people have left to do then you have won !…..if we have come down to encapsulating their whole perceived struggle into rainbow coffee cups or a poof Santa then it’s done, the struggle is over.

There’s nothing serious left to talk about.

• Like 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

exactly showing kids under say 7 santa is gay kissing  men is ok brainwashing little kids planting seeds there f***ing sick  

Can't assume a gender nowadays for fear of offending someone "When Santa got stuck up the chimney" has taken on a whole new meaning ?

This is perverted,sexualising santa,wtf are these scumbags at,young children 34567 seeing this,this is not for children's eyes.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

At a bar last week ordering a prosecco and the bloke next to me was wearing this ?

Screenshot_20211126_092417.jpg

They could do a Muslim version with:

”Ahh, underage white girls”

I bet it would be a big hit.

46 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it might be ok to you sheep but but others dont agree with it 

End of the day as long as it’s another consenting adult, who are we to think it wrong who folk want to kiss. We all like different types of women. As long as no one wants to ram it down my throat they can crack on. Don’t think you can turn someone gay, just like you can’t make someone fancy fatties ? 

26 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

End of the day as long as it’s another consenting adult, who are we to think it wrong who folk want to kiss. We all like different types of women. As long as no one wants to ram it down my throat they can crack on. Don’t think you can turn someone gay, just like you can’t make someone fancy fatties ? 

People f**k fatties because they never say no and anything goes?

12 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I often wonder who shags the fat ugly mongers I see walking about pushing a pushchair ?? Council estates are full of them.

Will call them pot nudels..ready made lol

6 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

A good majority of adverts portrait it ,birds kissing birds ,blokes kissing blokes ,bank adds ,supermarkets, ect ect ,I don't like the direction we are heading personally, all the time eroding values ,and decency,only my opinion 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

A good majority of adverts portrait it ,birds kissing birds ,blokes kissing blokes ,bank adds ,supermarkets, ect ect ,I don't like the direction we are heading personally, all the time eroding values ,and decency,only my opinion 

It’s called a constant lowering of the bar, it’s what we have been doing for years mate

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 26/11/2021 at 09:19, SheepChaser said:

Sexualising Santa is weird regardless of his sexuality!

If you’re that way inclined, kissing men is ok. Same as kissing fat birds.

Its just why do you need to sexualise or bring any kind of gender or sexual politics into a made up fat red guy who gives out presents to kids! 

Who says you can't turn someone gay? Kids shouldn't be exposed to this who knows how kids sexuality is formed. If being abused makes you more likely to be an abuser then clearly it ain't all about what your born with. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, JDHUNTING said:

Who says you can't turn someone gay? Kids shouldn't be exposed to this who knows how kids sexuality is formed. If being abused makes you more likely to be an abuser then clearly it ain't all about what your born with. 

Well there has been quite a lot of psychological study into it......

Do you know what ....... I find homophobia really really really weird. 

Stuff like wilfs racial prejudice at least makeS some sense, there is a cause and effect..... he is directly unhappy about something which he feels those folk have done to him and his community.

But to have real issues with who someone else wants to have a consenting relationship with is just plain odd to me. 

“Kids shouldn’t be exposed to this” - I don’t think Santa should be sexualised there weird you’re right ....... but I don’t really care what way he swings! 

Some cultures rejoice in homosexuality, I remember a TV show in the Philippines about gay kids, whose son was the most feminine ? and a TV game show in Thailand where the prize was a......... Sex change ?

I have a sister lives in Peterlee (that's the only explanation I can think of) whose daughter is a lesbian in a relationship with a young bloke who is undergoing counselling before his sex change, so he/she and my niece can be in a lesbian relationship together ?? it no longer has shock value, even one of my kids who is the most open minded educated bloke you could meet, and always calls me a cave man, said "That's some freaky Friday s*it" ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

I genuinely couldn’t give a toss who someone chooses to love, it’s the constant twisting of innocent things for some poxy abnormal agenda I can’t stand.

Exactly ! That’s my point. It’s just plain odd to need to sexualise Santa ..... or make him ‘edgy’ or whatever. He’s a made up jolly fat man who wears red and gives kids presents if they are good. It doesn’t need to ever be anything more than that does it ? It’s a bit like giving the Easter bunny a back story where he over came an childhood full of abuse to become who he is today (a mythical chocolate egg giving rabbit)....... that’s great ...... but why would you need to ? Other than it gets people talking about your advert!