Surprise, surprise !

23 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

This is also really worth a watch. 

took the bbc long enough to air that . I remember things like that in the news years before tommy Robinson aired it on question time . He was treated like a pariah on that show immediately. 

after that came out , the very same panellist suddenly recalled it from her youth 

never forgot that . 

• Like 4

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a safe bet that the areas where this is most prevalent have a Labour majority council, a left wing police commissioner, and a Common Purpose trained Chief Constable. The liberal left are so

No but doing it for sport like the Joe Dakies do in the same way that we play Sunday League football is certainly new ! Stop trying to share the blame for the types of sickness and perversions we

Just dont worry about it........literally....dont worry about it. A Pakistani cricketer got called a naughty name....nothing else matters.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

rochdale rotherham etc full a muslims mate they all vote labour 

hull people older hate conservatives from thatcher but they only just got in this time fingers crossed they get f****d off 

But not all little villages are full of Muslims like where I'm from and the majority of people still vote red, and yes it's because they are old mining villages obviously. 

I doubt it makes a blind bit of difference anyway, they'd still be doing it if these places were Tory areas IMO. 

Just reading the headline, I was raped 150 times, where the fcuk were her parents or family during this time?

Society is fcuked in general mate, these dirty cnuts are just the tip of the iceberg. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But not all little villagers are full of Muslims like where I'm from and the majority of people still vote red, and yes it's because are old mining villages obviously. 

I doubt it makes a blind bit of difference anyway, they'd still be doing it if these places were Tory areas IMO. 

Just reading the headline, I was raped 150 times, where the fcuk were her parents or family during this time?

Society is fcuked in general mate, these dirty cnuts are just the tip of the iceberg. 

all these grooming scandels cover ups are all in labour run councils mate 

ones i new were lasses in care homes it will be sigle parents junkie parents etc still no excuse for the dirty fuckers is it 

there animals mate 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

ones i new were lasses in care homes it will be sigle parents junkie parents etc still no excuse for the dirty fuckers is it 

there animals mate 

You've never heard of Tory grooming scandals, you will be shocked. 

Again, if society wasn't in such a mess they wouldn't get a chance to lay their dirty mitts on our girls and women.

A bullet or the gallows for those involved, sorted. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Its talks about various previous cases of these grooming gangs and some of why some got prosecuted and some didn’t and kind of why the police and government are a bit shite at dealing with it. Essentially we have this weird thing over last 100 years of partly blaming the kids when they are working class girls etc. Quite interesting stuff in a lot of ways. 

I don’t think it’s a “weird thing” I think it’s blatantly obvious those in power are using it as a distraction away from the truth that our children are being systematically raped by minority ethnic groups we are meant to have welcomed into our culture. 

Its done because if we all knew the true scale of what is going on their idea of a multi cultural Britain is dead in the water. 

And as for the 100 years bit? Speaking personally I’m only interested in the here and now and it’s happening here and now never mind 100 years ago. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

there animals mate 

It's because they latched on to the Labour Party in working class area's how else do you think they got so powerful that an the illegal drug trade mostly heroin that attracted the white trash scum that dealt in this poison that's the reason they became Teflon coated in Rotherham. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

It's because they latched on to the Labour Party in working class area's how else do you think they got so powerful that an the illegal drug trade mostly heroin that attracted the white trash scum that dealt in this poison that's the reason they became Teflon coated in Rotherham. 

?nail on the head mate 

• Like 1
On 24/11/2021 at 13:35, W. Katchum said:

Can’t bring meself to read the whole thing mate but have just heard a news bite things on fb as I was making a brew an wife was listening to it, about a grooming gang in hull, hundreds of complains, dozens of arrests, years of work an now they are winding down with no convictions or fcuks given, the whole police force an cps need lining up an sprayed with a Gatling gun ☹️ They have to be in on it, other wise where’s there Fcuking emotions an morals ☹️

Cuts to numbers of police,  social workers and the drive into austerity/poverty are a result of government policy and are having a massive impact on crime in this country. 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

64,500 of 215,000 violent sexual crimes recorded across EU were in England and Wales, compared with 34,300 in...

We are fast becoming the slums of Europe. 

Germany has 336 police per 100k we have 211.

Edited by sandymere
32 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Cuts to numbers of police,  social workers and the drive into austerity/poverty are a result of government policy and are having a massive impact on crime in this country. 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

64,500 of 215,000 violent sexual crimes recorded across EU were in England and Wales, compared with 34,300 in...

Of course we are becoming the slums of Europe, that is the model we have embraced and adopted !

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

f**k me Wilf, what have you done to the plastic frog?

.......... He's had a real hard on for you since the M25 protesters thread :hmm:

Yeah, I’d noticed ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, WILF said:

Of course we are becoming the slums of Europe, that is the model we have embraced and adopted !

Ain't that the truth and anyone disputing it should go and visit Page Hall in Sheffield or Eastwood in Rotherham that's had thousands of Roma Slovaks move their under the freedom of movement when we were in the EU.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, sandymere said:

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

bollocks it was happening 20 year ago under labour in power and who bankrupted the country with war sandy  you cant be  that stupid mate you dont relise it was labour f****d us with war iot takes decades to bounce bgack from that ?