Surprise, surprise !

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a safe bet that the areas where this is most prevalent have a Labour majority council, a left wing police commissioner, and a Common Purpose trained Chief Constable. The liberal left are so

No but doing it for sport like the Joe Dakies do in the same way that we play Sunday League football is certainly new ! Stop trying to share the blame for the types of sickness and perversions we

Just dont worry about it........literally....dont worry about it. A Pakistani cricketer got called a naughty name....nothing else matters.

Posted Images

19 hours ago, mackem said:

I haven't read the article, no need, I can figure out the perpetrators. Just my opinion, there's a huge problem in Pakistan of young boys being raped, that's fact, Pakistanis in Pakistan are ridiculously sexually repressed due to the culture, that's also fact,Pakistani guys come here and its open season, they are kids in sweet shops at all of the visible women (wander round the back streets of peshawar or 'pindi you see NO unaccompanied women/girls, they all have male family members with them)they no longer need to molest boys here because there are unaccompanied females, it's culturally rooted. 

Totally agree mate though wat happened in my town of Rotherham regarding the grooming scandal a lot of it was down to how powerful the Pakistani community had become one of them was the leader of the labour council ffs and Tony Blairs Muslim poster boy was made a peer who is on trial this week on charges of CSE and people ask me why the feck i am ashamed of the town i come from and have the audacity to tell me the Labour party are the party of the working class.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Speaking to someone just now, and what’s scary is just quite how much horror is out there every single day on so many levels. Stabbings, rapes, murders, child molestation..... the police are dealing with those things every day all over the shop. Problem is I guess those ‘OCG’s’ are really good at what they do (sadly) and so a lot harder to get a conviction for. Same reason the big gangs selling drugs, running guns etc don’t get caught much. Also staffing - I recently learnt that the minimum police staffing level for one of our near big towns is 12 officers which would make it 1 per 25,000 people. Madness. 

I dont know how old you are but from a kid born in the 60's i have always been familiar with organised crime .....in my part of London its always been around and just accepted.........heres a few things ive never been familiar with and will never just accept.

Rape gangs,Jihadi's,Acid Attacks,Diversity,Honour Killings,Enrichment,Arranged Marriages,Halal,Female Genital Mutilation,Polygamy,LGBT........to name a few of the perversions that have arrived at the same time as the third world !.......just saying like ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
28 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont know how old you are but from a kid born in the 60's i have always been familiar with organised crime .....in my part of London its always been around and just accepted.........heres a few things ive never been familiar with and will never just accept.

Rape gangs,Jihadi's,Acid Attacks,Diversity,Honour Killings,Enrichment,Arranged Marriages,Halal,Female Genital Mutilation,Polygamy,LGBT........to name a few of the perversions that have arrived at the same time as the third world !.......just saying like ?

That’s fair enough. But not really overly related to what I said.

My first point was just that the world is messed up, rape, stabbing, murder, child molestation, domestic violence is an every day thing. It has perhaps always been like this, we just didn’t notice. Maybe it’s got worse. f**k knows, but the police are dealing with a deluge. 

my other point was just that organised groups of people engaged in whatever illegal activity are harder to mail than a lone individual most of the time. 

Not debating the good or bad points of organised crime. 

No amount of police or harsh sentences will stop this…..all the time they are here our kids will continue to be preyed on.

You can’t stop or deter these people from doing this anymore than you can stop them breathing…..it’s natural to them 

They should be removed ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
28 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

My first point was just that the world is messed up, rape, stabbing, murder, child molestation, domestic violence is an every day thing. It has perhaps always been like this, we just didn’t notice. Maybe it’s got worse. f**k knows, but the police are dealing with a deluge. 

my other point was just that organised groups of people engaged in whatever illegal activity are harder to mail than a lone individual most of the time. 

Not debating the good or bad points of organised crime. 

As I have said every time to local councillors from my old are when they are spouting shit about getting more police into an area that has fallen off a cliff……the police can’t cope !

The councillors, the MPs have imported this problem into areas, it’s one of the reasons I didn’t feel in the least bit sorry for David Amess……and they are continuing to import these problems at an ever increasing pace.

The police are just holding back the flood, Id guess their level of moral is about the same as the NHS……that said, there’s still no excuse for standing 20 handed at a roadside check, handing out fixed penalty fines like confetti to builders while round the corner the paki is raping kids 100 odd at a time.

Its disgusting and they should be ashamed.   

• Like 2

Police and the so called justice system are the problem. Where is the justice? 

Answer....they'll never be justice unless justice is administered. If folk are waiting for somebody else to do it for them, it'll never happen.

Times have changed and Joe public have been weak cowards in general. There are though I'm sure, some lads still happy to get their hands dirty and get the shovels out?

• Like 1

Interesting reading the article.

The way things are written make things seem a certain way.

”Officers decided there wasn’t enough evidence” makes it sound as if the police on the ground who made the arrests and did the ground leg work just decided to call it off. 

That’s impossible and doesn’t happen.

Same as them ‘deciding to go five tickets out for speeding instead of investigating child abuse’ - again it doesn’t work like that, do you really think the police choose what they go to or where they are sent of staffing levels ?

Edited by SheepChaser
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Interesting reading the article.

The way things are written make things seem a certain way.

”Officers decided there wasn’t enough evidence” makes it sound as if the police on the ground who made the arrests and did the ground leg work just decided to call it off. 

That’s impossible and doesn’t happen.

Same as them ‘deciding to go five tickets out for speeding instead of investigating child abuse’ - again it doesn’t work like that, do you really think the police choose what they go to or where they are sent of staffing levels ?

No, I don’t mate.

This case won’t have been pursued because it isn’t politically expedient to do so……Government and CPS won’t have wanted this coming out that their beloved ethnics are a pestilence on society.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, I don’t mate.

This case won’t have been pursued because it isn’t politically expedient to do so……Government and CPS won’t have wanted this coming out that their beloved ethnics are a pestilence on society.

Would be interesting to know the full details of the whole thing and what the reasoning behind not pursuing a conviction was in this case.

Yes I accept it might well have something to do with political agendas of the government and cps. But would love to actually analyse the case notes and evidence.

Operation Bullfinch is a great example of a similar case that got major convictions ..... so what was the difference?

Leaving emotion out of it is hard but helps critical analysis.  

Edited by SheepChaser
4 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Its related to what you said by way of the fact that police are now dealing with a criminal culture its never dealt with before because of racial instinct....,we all are !

Maybe its got worse ??....good one.

Edited by gnasher16

There’s a very sad video out on social media about a little boy that was starved  and beaten to death by his father and step mother. I can’t bring myself to watch it but apparently he is heard sobbing that nobody loves him. This country is failing its children. 

• Like 4

On a side note and it might be opening a proper can of worms - but one of the dark things is sexually abusing children is a very common and culturally universal thing which has lots of roots in our pasts. Not defending it at all! But I don’t think you can say molesting kids is a new thing that’s come about post immigration

1 hour ago, socks said:

There’s a very sad video out on social media about a little boy that was starved  and beaten to death by his father and step mother. I can’t bring myself to watch it but apparently he is heard sobbing that nobody loves him. This country is failing its children. 

This is just about the truest thing said on here.

Social Care and child services in the uk are absolute shite.

ConpareD to places like Denmark who use a pedagogical approach we are a joke. 

6 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

On a side note and it might be opening a proper can of worms - but one of the dark things is sexually abusing children is a very common and culturally universal thing which has lots of roots in our pasts. Not defending it at all! But I don’t think you can say molesting kids is a new thing that’s come about post immigration

I dont think anyone is