Surprise, surprise !

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Having spent time amongst these people mate, would you say they weaponise this kind of stuff in non Muslim countries ?

To me, it’s seems they do but I have no experience of being around them.

They are just the same wether it's their own country, their adopted county, Muslim or Christian country.

In India and Pakistan, rape is an epidemic.

Here, as has been said, they are like a kid in a free sweet shop, the opportunities are there, everywhere, for them, and they don't fear being caught, punished or deported due to weak police and politicians.

Cheers.

• Like 3

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a safe bet that the areas where this is most prevalent have a Labour majority council, a left wing police commissioner, and a Common Purpose trained Chief Constable. The liberal left are so

No but doing it for sport like the Joe Dakies do in the same way that we play Sunday League football is certainly new ! Stop trying to share the blame for the types of sickness and perversions we

Just dont worry about it........literally....dont worry about it. A Pakistani cricketer got called a naughty name....nothing else matters.

Posted Images

Just now, chartpolski said:

They are just the same wether it's their own country, their adopted county, Muslim or Christian country.

In India and Pakistan, rape is an epidemic.

Here, as has been said, they are like a kid in a free sweet shop, the opportunities are there, everywhere, for them, and they don't fear being caught, punished or deported due to weak police and politicians.

Cheers.

Fair one mate ?

So I can’t help but wonder, what good are these people and why do they have a place in our society ?……I can’t answer it :( 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Bollocks they are involved, an if they choose too ignore the fact it’s happening an Keep it hush hush’s either cos there’s boss said so, or they scared to cause racial tension, then they don’t have the moral fibre to be cops, sure they may not be able to go all equaliser on them, but they can still out them

let me out it this way, if I want involved in investigating summat like that, an was told to stand down, I’d walk an if talk to anybody an everybody that could help the situation

na they happier taking the easier jobs of standing about with speed guns or pestering folk for Walking dogs that look like they can run 

Don’t take this the wrong way but I don’t think you understand how the police work. Officers can’t just walk up to folk they think are guilty and arrest them unfortunately. Or even folk they know are guilty. Now I’m not saying the system isn’t massively flawed, but I don’t think it’s fair to say “all of the police are in on it and are keeping us hush hush or just worried about being called a racist”. It’s the same reason we have all of the other gang related shit we do, guns, drugs, prostitution ...... there are some folk running major businesses and making serious coin through criminal networks, empires etc. I don’t think that’s all because the cops on the ground “want an easy life”, most of them hate scene watch, bed watch, poo watch and all of the bull shit they get sent to. And almost just want to catch criminals. 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

But fcuk them, they are animals an always will be animals. It’s the blatant cover up of the issue that is the big issue to me, once we get that sorted them we can address the actual problem but until we get an actual police force willing to police an protect then how can we sort the problem ☹️

Too many people want to make excuses for them, you see it all the time.

They want to talk like these are small groups of people operating in isolation and completely in secret when it’s quiet obvious that’s ludicrous.

Just now, SheepChaser said:

Don’t take this the wrong way but I don’t think you understand how the police work. Officers can’t just walk up to folk they think are guilty and arrest them unfortunately. Or even folk they know are guilty. Now I’m not saying the system isn’t massively flawed, but I don’t think it’s fair to say “all of the police are in on it and are keeping us hush hush or just worried about being called a racist”. It’s the same reason we have all of the other gang related shit we do, guns, drugs, prostitution ...... there are some folk running major businesses and making serious coin through criminal networks, empires etc. I don’t think that’s all because the cops on the ground “want an easy life”, most of them hate scene watch, bed watch, poo watch and all of the bull shit they get sent to. And almost just want to catch criminals. 

I think the police are totally scared of the “R” word, they are terrified of it.

They have been since Tony Blair allowed a completely unqualified African woman to rewrite the criminal justice system and to slander every copper from Lands End to John Ogroats ! 

Bias and the unwritten rule that we “just leave them alone” is now ingrained in the police as it is with many other walks of life.

It used to be called Special Privileges and it’s definitely a thing to even the most casual observer.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think the police are totally scared of the “R” word, they are terrified of it.

They have been since Tony Blair allowed a completely unqualified African woman to rewrite the criminal justice system and to slander every copper from Lands End to John Ogroats ! 

Bias and the unwritten rule that we “just leave them alone” is now ingrained in the police as it is with many other walks of life.

It used to be called Special Privileges and it’s definitely a thing to even the most casual observer.

I think you might need to differentiate between the political culture which rules the police and the officers on the ground. To say all street officers are scared of being racist and so ignore child rape they see ...... isn’t very fair I don’t think. 

13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You keep saying to folk don’t take this the wrong way, an then telling them what they know ?

I been in more police company then you ever Will, iv been the tough the system a few times an prob will again, fcuk there’s folk on here who first hand know my record an my dealings with police, so please don’t take this the wrong way but you claim to have travelled the world an spent lots time on lots places, fair doo’s, but don’t tell me what I know about my own country that iv never left, or my own judicial system that iv been through, have you been through the whole process of being arrested an took to prison, have you dealt with the police, cid, cps, prison system, sherrifs and all the other equivalents in Scotland, don’t answer cos you’ll only tell me to take no offence an then try put me right?

fact is there are hundreds of so called police officers, cps lawyers, magistrates, judges an social workers all over this island that know this of happening, where it’s happening an who is doing it, yet they keep there mouths shut

seems to me your making excuses for the beasts an the folk who choose to keep quiet ☹️

“Seems to me your making excuses for the beasts and the folk who choose to keep quiet”

Aye that’s right mate secretly I’m a massive fan and in fact a ring leader for Pakistani grooming gangs ....

No need to go all daily mail on me.

Im not entirely sure that your comment about being in more police company is true .... it might be, but it’s a bit Immaterial anyway. 

But if you are so experienced you will know that if officers take it upon themselves to grab suspects and arrest them without cps backing, or if they batter them, or if they go to the papers etc then the chance of a persecution is about zero. The suspect will walk, the case will fall apart and the officer will be suspended.

I am in no way denying that the system is corrupt and flawed, I think it really is. 

All I am saying is I don’t think you can say all police officers on the ground are in on it and deserve shooting. 

The reason I say ‘not wanting to cause offence’ is everyone on here has a habit of being quite volition and shouty if questioned. 

1 minute ago, greg64 said:

since when did they need digital evidence before the can prosecute ffs,

Completely an aside - but they have digital detection dogs now. That can sniff out anything which connects to the internet, or transfers or holds data eyx. So a sniffer dog that can sniff out data sticks and shit like that. How cool is that ! 

Any police officer with a warrant card can arrest anyone, for whatever reason.

Dont get confused with "arrested" and "charged".

Once arrested, Its then up to the CPS to charge. If they don't, the arrested person is " de-arrested"

Being arrested isn't proof of guilt.

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, mackem said:

Any woman over there out unaccompanied is going to get guys following her and trying to just touch her,you just don't see single females out in tribal areas etc, but the Internet showing western woman fires them up. 

I used to spend a fair bit of time in Moroccan ports and it’s very similar there, any attractive western woman coming off alone is harassed to hell. 

With things like this going on, migrants having free rein to enter And the NHS basically on its arse among other things does the panel ever think that a time will come when the average joes of this country decide enough is enough and if so how and what will this entail?

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You keep saying it’s the way the live, it’s not the way we live in this country

you said there hands are tied, I get that I really do, but let’s strip it back to the bare necessities eh, 

you know a kid or flip of kids is in danger, you have been told to stand down, no evidence, whatever the reason, you know fine well you walk away an cash your wage at end of week an take another case that it’s still going on, do you walk away?  You keep making legal excuses an excuses for the way folk live abroad, but I can’t excuse folk looking the wrong way an going about there lifes, could you do that 

All I’ve said here is I don’t think it’s fair to say every police officer on the ground is somehow turning a blind eye or hushing things up for an easy life. 

That’s literally all I’ve said here. 

So what makes you think that’s the case and what do you think the ground officers should do? 

My thoughts are that the wider political climate and the cps are to blame. 

• Like 1