Outdoor Toilets In Winter.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could you imagine if the youth of today had to use the outdoor toilet at the bottom of the garden? Break the ice before you go and the ripped up newspapers on the nail. Its bad enough when t

That toilet paper was about as bad as using a crisp bag one slip and it was right up your back,lol wf

Used stay with my Gran sometimes she had an outside loo round the back up some steps right up the top of the garden and that was a fare old slope. It was not like the toilet bowl we have now it was li

Posted Images

1 hour ago, patterdale said:

Could you imagine if the youth of today had to use the outdoor toilet at the bottom of the garden?

Break the ice before you go and the ripped up newspapers on the nail.

Its bad enough when the WiFi is slow....just imagine!!

Mate I takes a shit in a Thunderbox first thing every morning without fail... currently working on the top of Trebanog mountain... Today was f***ing Baltic ?....?

• Haha 2

We had a toilet outside in the yard,no lights,...the door had a gap of a foot top and bottom,and a cistern high up on the wall,when you finished your business,you pull the chain and a f****n cat would be sitting at times up there and he'd leap down and scare the hell out of you,and you'd run screaming back in home lol...and it was freezing cold out there in the white washed shed you'd call a "toilet".....my kids have no idea of what we went through lol..... thankfully

Edited by jigsaw
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, patterdale said:

Could you imagine if the youth of today had to use the outdoor toilet at the bottom of the garden?

Break the ice before you go and the ripped up newspapers on the nail.

Its bad enough when the WiFi is slow....just imagine!!

Different times but great memories.

12 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Mate I takes a shit in a Thunderbox first thing every morning without fail... currently working on the top of Trebanog mountain... Today was f***ing Baltic ?....?

5 hours ago, baker boy said:

You poor fckr ?, thats only 1 rung up from Penrhys, how long you up there

Used to do the sewers in all those areas, in the early eighties.  Yep, grim, very grim!  ? ?