Bedlington terrier wanted.

11 hours ago, Nickms said:

Looking for young bedlington dog or pup. Anyone breeding good stuff that doesn't want piss take puppy farm prices. 

Good luck with your search ,asking stupid money now  and churning pups out for over a grand .last one me brother had was 200 but few Yr ago now ,maybe ask Morton as he's got the best in UK so he says ? maybe he can point you in right direction, 

Shame they not more lads breeding for work and to keep the bedy alive instead of producing rubbish for ££££ 

Maybe you better getting a black terrier, you got better chance of a worker at decent price .

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Good luck with your search ,asking stupid money now  and churning pups out for over a grand .last one me brother had was 200 but few Yr ago now ,maybe ask Morton as he's got the best in UK so he says ? maybe he can point you in right direction, 

Shame they not more lads breeding for work and to keep the bedy alive instead of producing rubbish for ££££ 

Maybe you better getting a black terrier, you got better chance of a worker at decent price .

Yes. I looked on the pup sites. People just taking the piss. All sorts of rubbish for mental money for stuff that probably hasn't seen anything for generations. Will pm the fella now. Thanks.

20 minutes ago, Nickms said:

Yes. I looked on the pup sites. People just taking the piss. All sorts of rubbish for mental money for stuff that probably hasn't seen anything for generations. Will pm the fella now. Thanks.

Morton might no someone and if not maybe someone on here give you a pm  .

• 2 months later...
On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2021 at 15:54, Nickms said:

He doesn't seem to be on here anymore mate? 

Ive better things to do at times,the best advice I can offer with the vast majority wanting a beddy is source something else as the vast majority of folk selling bedlingtons sell shite,utter,utter shite and they hunt accordingly.If you want a Beddy to graft then grow a thick fecking skin,toss the ego in the bin,become a tad more honest than the majority and do your homework.Genuine bedlingtons,like their owners,are thin on the ground and the company they keep is as scarce as the progeny,or should be.I put up a bitch to breed from and the working owner of the sire could have all the pups bar 1,not one took up the offer.genuine bedlingtons are as scarce as genuine owners and a few on here know what a proper un is capable of,their silence pisses me off .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1