Darcys' new books

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having hunted for many years with JD & seeing his dog's in action all over the country & further afield too I have no doubt his new writing's will be worth a read..he puts in the hard miles se

whatever people think of his writing ,fact or fiction its entertaining, as was plummer  but for me its the photography , theres no fiction there       he can take a good photo 

Plenty on here like that , always will be but at the end the day doesn’t matter wich part the country there from what they hunt , there just men with dog , nothing more , nothing less ,   

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Got both for crimbo off the girls, read in pursuit of the largest yesterday. Really well written, imo better than his previous books even. As you read it, it's just like he's telling you stories/talking to you across the table. Excellent work from JD ?

I got mine aswell off the kids I'm bit upset he never put an x after he signed it though and a big love heart I really would of felt special then 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
24 minutes ago, Penda said:

I got mine aswell off the kids I'm bit upset he never put an x after he signed it though and a big love heart I really would of felt special then 

U only looked at the pictures big p ,I'll read it 2 ya if u stop playing up downstairs 

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Got both for crimbo off the girls, read in pursuit of the largest yesterday. Really well written, imo better than his previous books even. As you read it, it's just like he's telling you stories/talking to you across the table. Excellent work from JD ?

Any stories of single handed red deer saluki stories? ?