Buildery Types?

3 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

These will kill mould spores and anything similar, we use industrial sized ones at work, I got one to kill the smell of dead rat in a cavity a few year ago and it worked a treat. £20

Different tech to ours mate, prodcuing high levels of ozone, not everyone is keen on being subjected to too much ozone in a room, there are potential health issues. But like you say will reduce smells and and help with mould.

Ours is designed to kill airbourne virus and bacteria, but any affected organisms fall to the surface and continue the process, this was part of the independant test carried out for our certification.

interesting you using in a cavity for the rat problem...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Fukc off the commission is mine. 

Ours is an Air sanitizer mate, it kills the spores in the air and will fall on surfaces and continue to "clean". Socks has had good success with it for this purpose, and we have had others report

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Ours is designed to kill airbourne virus and bacteria, but any affected organisms fall to the surface and continue the process.

What / which process, NK? I think ye might have mentioned this, above. I'm not very good with this sort of thing ?