Buildery Types?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Fukc off the commission is mine. 

Ours is an Air sanitizer mate, it kills the spores in the air and will fall on surfaces and continue to "clean". Socks has had good success with it for this purpose, and we have had others report

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

I wouldnt mind checking it out aswell 

21 hours ago, WILF said:

Send me a link to a bit more info on that machine please mate ?

Heres a link to the page on the website, theres a lot of stuff on the web about our kit now Atmos-Clear AIR is the name of the boxes.

We've just picked up a national award for innovative product of the year, so a bit floating about on that as well (marketing bods go into overdrive once there is some good news!!! lol).

Like I said lads, this is not a dehumdifer it is an air sanitizer, most of the spec is on the link but if you want anymore let me know.

PM me if you are interested any further and I'll look after you (don't buy off the website)

ATMOS-CLEAR.COM

This portable air sanitising system destroys 99.9% of ALL Viruses, bacteria, mould and fungi in the air and on every exposed surface – and...

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Heres a link to the page on the website, theres a lot of stuff on the web about our kit now Atmos-Clear AIR is the name of the boxes.

We've just picked up a national award for innovative product of the year, so a bit floating about on that as well (marketing bods go into overdrive once there is some good news!!! lol).

Like I said lads, this is not a dehumdifer it is an air sanitizer, most of the spec is on the link but if you want anymore let me know.

PM me if you are interested any further and I'll look after you (don't buy off the website)

ATMOS-CLEAR.COM

This portable air sanitising system destroys 99.9% of ALL Viruses, bacteria, mould and fungi in the air and on every exposed surface – and...

Thanks mate, It just made my ears prick up when socks mentioned it may control mould spores.

Its an epidemic where I live is mould.

I know it’s not designed for that but if it has an application it has to be worth a go maybe.  

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, mushroom said:

These machines of Newkids are brilliant!

Won't solve the damp but they'll take care of any spores, bacteria and viruses present. Low energy, so your bills won't skyrocket ;)

Ok Fukc off the commission is mine. 

• Haha 3